• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cell Phone?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I have one. I just never use it. I never got used to using it, so I only use it for emergencies.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have one crappy one. I'm not bothered though. As long as it works then I'm fine. Just need it for texts and calls and can use it sometimes as an alarm. I've had mine for over a year and I've thought of changing it but I couldn't be bothered. I like the Nokia 6300 but I'll just wait till my phone breaks till I buy it, if I ever do.

Years
    Yes, I have a Sony Ericsson K750i which has a camera/video-recording function, MP3 player function, internet service in addition to the basic call/text functions.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I have a mobile.
    Sony Erricson W550i (if I remember corectly :P). I never use it though, my mom got a new phone so she gave her old one to me :D.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I have one, but my parents don't intend to pay those connection fees or whatever, so whenever I want to make calls, I just take my mom's card thingie inside and put it in my cellphone instead. But not often, so I wonder why I even have one. =P

(No it's not one of those crappy hand me down ones, my parents bought it in May-ish 2007)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have one cellphone that is broken. So at the minute I am using an old phone but it does whant i need it for. So I'm not to bothered

Years
    I have one but I hardly ever turn it on. It's useful, but I actually hate cellphones. Some people really seem to have to show off theirs all the time.
    Besides nowadays, every cellphone has a bunch of unneeded functions nowadays which I certainly don't need.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Yep, ^.^ An AT&T V3xx RAZR ^.^ I love my phone. I always IM on it if I'm not at home.

Years
    I own a pink nokia. I got it for my 17th birthday. =D before then I had a crappy motorola... it was one of those cheap brands with a small screen & no features. & now I wouldn't know what I could ever do without my new phone & all its awesome features.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yep. I got my first one in 2005. I think I got it for the tennis lessons my parents were putting me through. Not sure what model it was.

Just recently, I switched over to a Silver RAZR. It's awesome <3

Back