• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    You know roboto I really don't like it when people accept my challenges and then go off and do other battles. >_>

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2013
    I'm up for another ranked battle. New addition to the team, hopefully will balance things out a bit.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I'd like to have a ranked battle. Preferably wiht someone my status... lol. I'm tired of battling people that are way above my league. :P

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Not a good one. haha. I don't consider myself very good, and from what I've seen, you're pretty good.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Hey dunlop, I fixed my router last night. There was indeed something wrong with it.

Up for a ranked? ;D

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
    sure loto we'll have to battle later 442... but remember this your team might just be a team that can wall mine everybody's team is different.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Yeah he's right 442.

People can be equal in battling skill but then they end result will be better prediction + if my team owns yours determining who wins usually.

I don't care what you say, that wasn't my connection. =/

Last edited:

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
    Yeah he's right 442.

People can be equal in battling skill but then they end result will be better prediction + if my team owns yours determining who wins usually.

I don't care what you say, that wasn't my connection. =/
    yeah that was my connection when I got back to the comp it said "wireless connection unavailable" that sucks that was like one of the first times that it was "my connection" I think our router is burning out or something (if it doe that) we've had it for about 3 years

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back