• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    How do you like a taste of your own medicine punk? ;p

Even though it happened in my favor twice. xD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I hate flinch >.<
    I pretty much gave up when my Hyorinmaru fainted due to damn hax. Though hopefully chopah will save me
    Edit: nevermind T_T Yeah Im gonna flee cuz im down to my walls and i know i cant win with them. Im gonna revise my team a bit. No more yachiru >.<

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    lol, Compah kinda got owned in the face and hey you flinched me as well and it wasn't as bad as in my last match....trust me. I got flinch crit flinch crit flinch again. in that match. It was very gay. lol

Anyway gg. ;p

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Now I know how you felt last match XD
    I just hope in our next match the hax is equal. That way we can see whose better >:D

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Well I flinched you twice, you flinched me once. It wasn't really that uneven.

I pretty much won the match that happened to me in as well so yeah....or it was close....I don't remember lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back