• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Hmm

Helo guys, Lucky charms didnt I joined this group already? If anycase I want to join again hahaha

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • Until charms returns or Cema comes and takes over maybe or something of the sort I don't think we should be having ranked battles.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    hey hey hey ppl .. sorry for the long delay =/. that whole pokecommunity downtime messed with my password and everything. that day pc wus having some downtime i changed my pw so when the down time wus over i kept trying to log in with my new pw but for some odd reason my pw wus changed back to the first one.

well?? wuts the hold up?? UPDATES PEOPLE!!
    p.s. dont wry ill probably be on very often if not everyday =]

poke hunter

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    Yeah the downtime messed up everything for me. My account got deleted by the looks of it. I tried registering again and then it used my old username.... (this is PokemonHunter by the way).

It didn't even send the activation mail. Then I tried starting this one.

So anyone up for a battle?

Edit: Oh yeah I beat Race Master2 again. Which brings me up a rank. But I'm not sure if he's going to be back on these forums ever.

Last edited:

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    alright poke hunter .. im not so sure wut rank you were before but the downtime took you off the ranks for some reason lol. well ppl as stated earlier im back so any UPDATES??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back