• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Oh my gosh....

thank you.Luck is on you're side.My Stone Edges keep missing.
    Thank you.My brother is getting annoying.He disconnected my Wi-Fi during our fight.He won't bother apologizing.So I apologize on his behalf.He did it on purpose too.I'll count it as a win for you too,ok?

Last edited:

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Ah, its cool. I won't count it as points, even though that Mence was going down :)

I was about to bring out my new addition to the team, its first debut!

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Quiet! Do not reveal my team! The element of surprise is best! :P

Also, both those moves left my beast with less than 40 HP, both times. It's just lucky, I guess.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Lets do it Sims.

This team is still in it's experimental stage and I know what it lacks but whatever. xD

Years
    Quiet! Do not reveal my team! The element of surprise is best! :P

Also, both those moves left my beast with less than 40 HP, both times. It's just lucky, I guess.
    I'm sorry Master :P I can't believe my Gardevoir Wish passed successfully without U-Turn or something.Thanks for the health on my Heracross! :)

Your life orbed almost KOed my staller.

:) I'm lucky I survived. Nice prediction on my switch.

PS. Specsmence is going down :D
    I hate your Rapid Spinner.It was being suicidal and killing me with my own healing move.

Last edited:

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I hate your Rapid Spinner.It was being suicidal and killing me with my own healing move.

Dude, I swear on my life, I didn't know that could happen. When it first happened, I was like what the hell is going on? And thats when I decided not to switch. I was only loosing 1/16 health per turn, and I was doing a LOT more to you, than receiving damage. :P

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Why did you break sleep clause sims? This was a 6-0 for sure and thats what I'm putting it down as.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Oh boy, I was really off tonight. I'm gonna have to give Gya EQ, since no one on my team can use it. Getting swept by Mangezone is embarassing. Even if you tricked my Gya, I could have at least switched in for an EQ. Then I broke sleep clause. Woo, my bad, I played just awful tonight, I got some things on my mind.

Next time, I'll do better than tis, scouts honor :P

EDIT: Calm down, you should know it was an accident. That's wy I ran instead of D/c.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Ah alright I see.

and yeah this is my new trap / disable team.

I really like the idea and it works out but has a glaring weakness. It only has one form of physical attacking which is you know who. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back