• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    If anybody would like a ranked in about two hours (I'm at work) PM me.. That's around 8pm EST. =)

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    soo if im not mistaken your running a trickroom team fourfourtwo?? interesting .. ill be sure to ask a battle from you when i get my wifi back. aside from mr. roboto, promasterz and loto .. im going late egg hunting when i get wifi back hahahaha

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    well would you like to join kenifus??

EDIT: elegant snake and shadowblade you've both been added as rank 8's =]. good luck

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    soo if im not mistaken your running a trickroom team fourfourtwo?? interesting .. ill be sure to ask a battle from you when i get my wifi back. aside from mr. roboto, promasterz and loto .. im going late egg hunting when i get wifi back hahahaha

I'm not running a trick room team... but it does help :P

Anyone want to battle?

Johny_Hungry

Drunkin Poke Loser
    Years
  • I'll battle johnny, I'm going to be using a team constructed of random EV trained pokes in my box horribly, or it might be pretty awesome.....

you'll have to give me a few minutes an old friend just challenged me, and she has priority... if it wasnt for her i wouldn't be into competitive battlein

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    sure thing give me a minute

oh crap im so sorry man my mom disconnected the router to plug in her stupid blowdryer we can restart the battle if you want

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    ok but i dont trust my router it takes awhile after i plug it to work correctly but if it goes out during the match you win and if it does im sorry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back