• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
Years
  • ugg im on my finishing blows and htis guy has me waiting a VERY long time to finish the game do can i d/c and call it a win we both have the samepokemon in a sand storm and i have more hp and the match is 5-1 in my favor can i just d/c and get it over with cuz this guy is stalling or something has happend with him that he cant finish this match and ive been waiting well over 10 mins and had two matches plan that i had to cancel because he is taking so long....should i or can i d/c and jsut get my points so i can up my rank and contiune on cuz he has cost me enough time and its annoying to wait on a win

shadow blade u sir are a noob nice owning you

your not a noob because your team sucked and one pokemon was unevolved your a noob cuz u stalled didnt pick a move and d/cd on the finishing blow
    that sir defines a noob
    i win 5-O

Last edited:

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Im looking for a standard ranked battle with someone whos ranked 6, 7 or 8, please :)

I need to try someone out.

Just beat Poke Hunter, so thats another 2 points for me. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • i would like 2 bcum a member of this site how do i get excepted r what u would call registration into this group and how do i get on of those banners

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    the savior all you have to do is ask to join =]. so ill jus do u that favor of making u apart of it already =]. welcome the savior. and for the banners .. just save a copy of one you want to use and put it up on photobucket, image shack etc. and put it on ur sig =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back