• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cera's breedingthread - Breeding for free or very cheap!

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Any chance you could breed a Calm Cleffa that knows seismic toss and softboiled?

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
    Please can I have a:
    1) Unhatched Spiritomb
    2) Unhatched Scizor

Due to the double request I will pay you:
    1x Masterball
    or
    2x Protein/Iron/Carbos/Calcium/Zinc

Years
    I can get u unhatched spiritomb and scizor if you give me 10 min?

im looking for a munchlax, a charmander, a squirtle, a bulbasaur, and a beldum

I can only get you munchlax, charmander and beldum. Shadow of Fears might have squirtle and bulbasaur. Is it ok to get three of them of me, maybe, and the rest later?

Last edited:
    Years
    Mine is 2192 2705 7634 I will pm you when I am ready

Oh, crap.. I haven't evolved my munchlax yet. So I have to get it's happiness and evolve it before I can breed it.. Can you wait a little longer?

Last edited:

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
    Cera, the servers pretty bad for me, but even if it states that I'm offline, still bring that Spirtomb and Scizor (unhatched) to the trading place room lol. I'll be there.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I am not making egg moves, but you can wait until Shadow of Fears comes^^

Thing is, it's not egg moves. Cleffa can only be taught those moves off of FR/LG by the move tutor. I guess I should have made it clearer, but I'd like you to breed me a Calm Cleffa and teach them those moves. They aren't learned through breeding.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I have a munchlax UT for anybody who needs it. (giving Cera a break ;))

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    If this is too much to ask please tell me.

Can you breed me a male absol with adamant nature and ability super luck with egg move Magic Coat? I have good Pokémon to offer for him, just ask and I might be able to get it. Cmt.

Years
    Thing is, it's not egg moves. Cleffa can only be taught those moves off of FR/LG by the move tutor. I guess I should have made it clearer, but I'd like you to breed me a Calm Cleffa and teach them those moves. They aren't learned through breeding.

Oh, I see. It might take some time before I'll get the nature calm, is it ok to wait a bit?

I have a munchlax UT for anybody who needs it. (giving Cera a break ;))

It's ok, I have plenty of time :)

Last edited:

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    page 3???? uhh that cant happen just so this doesnt seem like a senseless bump dont forget to pm me if youre names on my finished list in one of the above posts.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    If this is too much to ask please tell me.

Can you breed me a male absol with adamant nature and ability super luck with egg move Magic Coat? I have good Pokémon to offer for him, just ask and I might be able to get it. Cmt.

Repost as I think I got skipped. Heh heh...

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Do you do shiny breeding? if you do, I want a shiny Eevee (whatever nat, gender is fine) and a hiny vilpix (don't care about nature or gender)

Also, If you need help completing some of these breeding orders, I would gladly help you guys!

Back