• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cera's breedingthread - Breeding for free or very cheap!

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    Eggs il work on now im gonna go away for a while and il be back on when im done but im gonna get you the totodile egg if cera already hasnt i breed em with the move Dragon Dance so its a fun totodile il also do houndour and bangr i caught a shiny munchlax earlier this morning you can have it, its not an egg but it should be good enough.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Hey, sorry to bother you again, but... I'd like a Skitty & Smeargle Egg. Or one, you don't have to get me both. But I do have a Heartscale you're welcome to have... please && thankyou! X3

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I got a snorlax in a trade and bred my own Munchlax (about 14 and counting) so I don't need it anymore. I have only hatched one so far but its egg moves were awesome. Its stats:

Calm Nature
    HP 13
    Attack 5
    Defence 6
    Sp. Attack 5
    Sp. Defence 6
    Speed 5

Moves: Tackle/Substitute/Earthquake/Thunder

This is comepletely UT and I am amazed at the egg moves!

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I have a breeding project that I hope you may be able to do.^_^ um I'll say for now a shiny with the right nature.

Of course I can offer anything from my shop, so please take a look :D.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well first I must see if you you are willing to do the project :), then I will get into details.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    il get to work it may take a while, a long while

If you find it to be somewhere between impossible and or ridiclious xD I will of course trade something of value for the effort, and would accept a regular version later on.

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    lolz sounds good to me take care il private message you when im done.

The following is a list of people who can pick up there pokemon

Pokefansam
    Matsu Raza
    xxkaylabby
    ckn
    pokemonboy7

pm me as soon as youre able to pick em up ^_^

Last edited:
    Back