• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CeReCross© Incorporated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Wow! those are some tasty revamps!
    You're on the team.
    Now could i get you to attempt 2 things?
    1. Could you do some crystal revamps?
    2. Could you try and devamp some d/p trainer sprites 4 me?
    Again, nice work!

w00t

thanks for liking them! i couldnt work to much in those as i was sick but cool.

1.I can do crystal revamps easily
    2.Devamps is something i have never attempted... ever. but im just devamping to Advanced right? shouldnt be too hard.

Again, w00t for teh job!

Years
    w00t

thanks for liking them! i couldnt work to much in those as i was sick but cool.

1.I can do crystal revamps easily
    2.Devamps is something i have never attempted... ever. but im just devamping to Advanced right? shouldnt be too hard.

Again, w00t for teh job!

Well w00t for being a decent spriter! im planning on leaving sprites till last so theres no rush. still ill need dedication so dont do a dog11561 and start to join as many teams as possible,lol.
    anyway keep up the good work :p
    Ooh make sure to post as an attachment, k.

Last edited:

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    excuse me! i was trying out for multiple teams so i had a better chance of getting in one. i didnt think i was good enough to get into one team!!!

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    cpuld i join

Name: Brian
    Requested Job: script maker,beta tester,mapper
    Sample: i'll add a Attachment

Last edited:

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Well w00t for being a decent spriter! im planning on leaving sprites till last so theres no rush. still ill need dedication so dont do a dog11561 and start to join as many teams as possible,lol.
    anyway keep up the good work :p
    Ooh make sure to post as an attachment, k.

Thanks, so do you want me to do a certain pokemon? or trainer? or do you just want me to practice so i dont get even rustier than what i am already :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2009
    Name: Stephen Watts (Almia-Ranger)
    Requested Job: I'd love to be a mapper. Im thinking of starting spriting soon.
    Sample:
    Spoiler:

Years
    Name: Brian
    Requested Job: script maker,beta tester,mapper
    Sample: i'll add a Attachment

Could you post an example of ur scripting?

Name: Stephen Watts (Almia-Ranger)
    Requested Job: I'd love to be a mapper. Im thinking of starting spriting soon.
    Sample:
    Spoiler:

sorry but i dont think your suitable for the job. feel free to post your sprites though

Last edited:
    Years
    Do you mean that map isnt very good?
    I did that ages ago, i could do better.

Well i only have what you give me to go on...
    however if you think you can do better, try by all means.

Thanks, so do you want me to do a certain pokemon? or trainer? or do you just want me to practice so i dont get even rustier than what i am already :D

Lol you dont look bad to me :'p
    err can you do all of the ordinary trainers ( not gym leaders) from d/p/platinum and can you revamp all the gsc legendaries, the gsc starters, marril, misdreavus, pichu, ponyta, sentret, furret to start off with. all from crystal plz.

Last edited:

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Well i only have what you give me to go on...
    however if you think you can do better, try by all means.

Lol you dont look bad to me :'p
    err can you do all of the ordinary trainers ( not gym leaders) from d/p/platinum and can you revamp all the gsc legendaries, the gsc starters, marril, misdreavus, pichu, ponyta, sentret, furret to start off with. all from crystal plz.

! '-_-

OMG

sure lol i can but its gonna be a while for quality.

EDIT:

Here is the Legends and Maril. I will get the rest done soon im kinda busy today which makes me a sad panda :(
    (lol jk, still busy though :/)

CeReCross© Incorporated

w00t

Last edited:
    Years
    ! '-_-

OMG

sure lol i can but its gonna be a while for quality.

EDIT:

Here is the Legends and Maril. I will get the rest done soon im kinda busy today which makes me a sad panda :(
    (lol jk, still busy though :/)

CeReCross© Incorporated

w00t

Hmmm... these seem to be low-res...
    could i ask you to add more detail? more shadowing ect. the first three were exellent and these arent as high quality...
    having said, you can take as much time as possible.

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    am i outta the team, cuz if i am, ill stop working for u, cuz i can work with my other project if u dont need me anymore..... :(:(:(:(:(:(

Years
    am i outta the team, cuz if i am, ill stop working for u, cuz i can work with my other project if u dont need me anymore..... :(:(:(:(:(:(

Sorry but like i said we require 100% dedication, so if you want to be on this team your gonna have to quit the other ones. Alternatively, you can quit this team (although i thought i already kicked you off)

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    i am only on 2 other teams, and i can handle it... can u give me a chnace??? if i slack off with my work, just kick me off the team, one more chance????

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Hmmm... these seem to be low-res...
    could i ask you to add more detail? more shadowing ect. the first three were exellent and these arent as high quality...
    having said, you can take as much time as possible.

i have been kinda busy with my family lately but i did manage to get one thing done.

its my first ever FakeMon(attachment) which is supposed to be a spinosaur that is fire typed that i am going to perfect. I can draw it on paper but getting to become sprite are hard job :/ nonetheless im learning so i want you to judge it. also i will get right on fixin them revamps.

Last edited:
    Years
    i have been kinda busy with my family lately but i did manage to get one thing done.

its my first ever FakeMon(attachment) which is supposed to be a spinosaur that is fire typed that i am going to perfect. I can draw it on paper but getting to become sprite are hard job :/ nonetheless im learning so i want you to judge it. also i will get right on fixin them revamps.

Niiicccceee!
    Can we use it in the hack?
    Can you create some evo's for it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back