• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CeReCross© Incorporated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Well we have enough beta testers already, so we dont need you sorry.

Now more importantly is the 'rom expander' issue. i need a tool to expand the rom,and cant find one. until then, i cant make an ips, so everyone this is priority no.1!
    oh, and merry xmas everyone!
    You should ask Haruki Hanai, he has an expanded ROM...

Years
    Ive had a look, but Zophar's domain doesnt have one...
    I suppose i'd better load a backup of when it was ruby's size and try to rebuild from there. ill have an ips for everyone later today or tomorow if you're american, lol. anyway, this gives you- Tropical Sunlight a chance to make a new starting town. mine was.. shall we say- lacklustre.

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    wait, the games done? or is this the alpha? can you tell me? also, did any of my sprites get used and do i still need to make the fakemon because i have been doing a lot in school so i haven't been able to do much. if u still need me, i'll make the stuff now.

Years
    Wow
    since no-one was doing ANYTHING i decided to leave this 4 a while and concentrate on my course.
    im done now, so if anyone wants to revive titanium, post here and this time lets get some work done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back