• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cerulean's Shiny Shop

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    No, the only speifics I'm want I'm already getting from someone. Any shinies I don't got pretty much.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    That's fine....
    GUYS I WILL BE TRADING THE POKES I ALREADY HAVE CLONED BUT I WILL NOT CLONE AT ALL TONIGHT!! Tonight I have quite the cloning job ahead of me...so I have to be busy on that, but I will trade the ones I have cloned.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Dude ya need to be patient. I can't clone at all tonight and I'm at a hotel, not the best onnection in the world.
    ANY1 WHO HASN'T GOT THEIR TRADES WITH ME CHECK THE WAITING LIST ON THE FRONT PAGE, IF OUR TRADE ISN'T THERE, PM ME.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    It is a yes, but I can't clone tonight. It'll be ready....I don't know. If I get on yers since all u want is Ditto it will be done by tomorrow cuz I can clone tomorrow but the only people getting their pokes tonight are people who's pokes I cloned on previous days.

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
    misty how many shiny starters u have and i trade u a shiny pigeot for shiny mudkip

.ViPeR.$

Team H2K
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    It is a yes, but I can't clone tonight. It'll be ready....I don't know. If I get on yers since all u want is Ditto it will be done by tomorrow cuz I can clone tomorrow but the only people getting their pokes tonight are people who's pokes I cloned on previous days.

y not tonight? 25 and all that

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Because I can't tonight, I'm on vacation and I have to go to sleep real soon.

Edit: And I'm going to get alot more shinies. So um, yeah, business will boost....awww man.

Last edited:

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Ummm, Item Trader, unless it's like a super god berry that's impossible to get I got like every item in the game.

Back