• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cerulean's Shiny Shop

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Sorry, I can't tonight. I have to go to bed. The only reason I'm not currently in bed is cuz I'm waiting for a PM.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Well I'll be gone all day. I only get like an hour in the morning and how long I decide to stay up at night.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Don't really know, I couldn't even guess....I might not be able to clone tomorrow if I don't get that PM back. Probably around 10 though for night time.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Yeah I want it but I can't ask for Arceus cuz he's hacked.

Edit:Spike I can trade right now........if u can.....

Last edited:

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    That's cool, did u guys know how lucky I got when it came to legends? I caught every legend easily. I gt so luky for all of them. Palkia, 1 ultra ball. Giratina, 1 dusk ball, cresselia, 1 quick ball, mesprit, 1 quick ball, heatran 5 great balls....Every legend I caught SOOOOOO easily.

1Arceus

i want ur shinies darkrai and i have shinies aggron,flygon,cacturne,altaria,charizard,venusaur, crawdaunt,absol,glalie,walrein,mew,victreebel,ho-oh,breloom,and golduck.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Well tonight when I get back I'm going to clone it.....or, I could give u the already cloned one. I cloned it for someone but they haven't responded. So right now if ya want...

1Arceus

y name is Trung and my code is 2620 9324 5105

Back