• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Ceruledge and Armarouge Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    I have Scarlet on the way and want to use ceruledge on my team to even out the typings. Does anyone know if there is any link trading codes set up for specific trading yet?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I am not exactly sure at the moment, as I haven't played the game yet. My game should be arriving via UPS soon, so if nobody else does, I could give you an update until then. Do you actually plan on making the trade with others, or are you just asking about trading in general?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Hey I got some charcadet I was hoping to trade to violet to evolve into ceruledge instead of armorouge if someone could help me out that'd be sweet (I'm playing scarlet)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back