• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chained: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    A black beam from the ground then was shot and encovered the eevee. It was just like how Sean's Eevee transform to become Shoeon. After everything was done a large dog like creature was there almost the same size as Shoeon.

"Steeleon." said Lan. "Prepare for battle."

Steeleon was cover with steel plates aon it mane and more on the back legs. It had an iron helmet and all you could see was it eyes and a jaw. It ears were steel like too. It tail was actully two blades. It had thick dark black fur.

Sean and JOdi were just stareing at Steeleon. Sean was remembering back when he and Eevee just began that he was afraid of what Eevee may become when he evole. Steeleon was just what he image Eevee evoleing to if anything bad happens.

Jod saw Steeeon in a vision that involes Sean controling it. This was what she saw. Sean, or Lan, standing beside Steeleon.

"This is what happens when you use darkness to evole your celestial pokemon." said Lan.

"Looks like I have met my evil twin brother." said Shoeon.

Sean nodded.

"Try to go for the eye." said Mewtwo.

Shoeon shot a white beam at eye while Steeleon shot black metal blades at the eye.

When the smoke clear the eye still stood. It had close itself to protect it.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni and Elnius finally headed up the stairs. All that remained of the four Guardians were a few pieces that didn't dissolve. After a few seconds, they finally vaporized.

Back in the maze, Sean and Lan just stared at the eye. To give a better description, the eye was perched nicely on top of what appeared to be a living section of the wall with tentacles protruding from it, making it impossible to hit with anything other than long-range attacks.

Upon further examination, eight recesses could be seen circling the eye. Each one appeared to have an orb of one of the colors, red, blue, yellow, green, white, black, purple, and black with white specks on it. It was then that MewTwo came to a realization.

"Those..." MewTwo began. "Those are the Chaos Orbs!!!"

At this point, Chezni finally got to the maze area. "The Chaos Orbs!" he said, now looking directly at the eye. "No wonder this place had a strange energy signature..."

As Chezni finished, Sernir and Zarvitis entered the area that the group was in. As they did so, the room began changing shape once again.

"I don't like this..." Jodi said. "Something's wrong..."

As she finished, the room finished transforming. It was now perfectly circular, with the eye resting in the center, perched on top of the strange living structure.

"Do you like it?" Zarvitis said. "It's my greatest masterpiece! I call it the Anti-Legend!"

"It's..." Jodi began. "It's pure evil..."

"Heh..." Zarvitis said. "I know... Even this fool, Servitis had to admit so... He can be a bit difficult to control at times, but he was just as impressed."

Sernir suddenly stepped forward. "Anyway..." he said. "Welcome to the Terminal Core of the Anti-Legend! Also known as Neo-Merkabah."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "ANti Legend?" Repeated Sean. He never heard of anything like it before. IT was like somethign from a science fiction novel.

"So this is what you plan to do to us?" said Lan

Senir then said, "Well you really in the inside of Neo-Merkabah. Still. I won't want to be in the inside if I was you."

Some green stuff was dripping from the ceiling. It thne fell and landed on the floor. It created a hole in the ground.

"This can't be good." said Jodi. She was more afraid now then before.

"QUIET SILLY GIRL" said Zarvitis. "This time you won't escape. This time you won't be able to see in to the future to escape this time. No escaping this time."

Mewtwo then said and pointed to the walls. They were becoming flesh like. "The walls are changing."

"Yes. Mutant. THe walls and this whole building is becoming part of Neo-Merkabah. It going to be his new body. It will become my molible fortress. An unstoppable weapon in my control. The ultaimate pokemon you may say."

The floor was now becoming flesh like too. IT was a matter of seconds before the whole room becomes a body.

Lan nor Sean liked what they were hear. Lan then looked at Steeleon. "Get us out of here before it to late."

Steeleon then focus its power and teleported Sean, Shoeon, Jodi, Mewtwo and Lan out. They were outside the building and saw that it had now sported tentalcles and eyes every where. The same eight color orbs where floating around one huge eye. THe cannon was now was some sort of scorpion tail now.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni looked on, slightly impressed. "This was unexpected. The whole thing about getting us here must have been a trap."

"And this is the end result." Sean said, looking at the strange creature. "A creature..."

"Of Chaos..." Chezni said. "Par for the course where the Chaos Orbs are concerned..."

A beam suddenly fired out of the creature's tail toward Sean. Immediately Elnius flew toward him and pushed him out of the way just before the beam struck where he was sitting. The beam narrowly missed the two.

"I see..." MewTwo said. "The tail still has the power of the beam. And it's just as strong..."

"I knew you'd like the little predicament!" Zarvitis could be heard from the monster. "The beam is strong enough to vaporize anyone on contact! And the Barrier around Anti-Legend prevents anyone from harming it!!"

Chezni fired a blast at the creature, only to have it dissolved before making contact. "Well, he's right." Chezni said. "There'll be no direct attacks this time..."

"So, what's the plan?" Lance's voice rang from the Super Nova, as it hovered above the group.

"Let me think..." Chezni said.

"While you're thinking, I 'think' I'll fire again!" Zarvitis said.

"No..." Chezni said. "He can fire in succession now?!"

"I always could." Zarvitis said. "You were just too stupid to realize that I've been toying with you all this time!"

Chezni's expression could be seen clear as day now. It was one of anger and slight worry. "Not good..." was all that he could think to say at this point.

"Now! Witness the firepower of this creature, and tremble!!!" Zarvitis said.

Immediately, the tail began charging. Without warning, a scream of anger could be heard from Zarnon's direction, as it appeared as if a glass casing around the creature just shattered. The tail could be seen too, severed from the creature, as everyone looked on stunned.

"It's about time!!!" Chezni said, looking a bit relieved.

In the last few seconds, two things had happened. First, an intense beam of light struck the barrier around the monster, causing it to collapse. Second, a gold streak could be seen, severing the tail laser.

"What was that?" Sean said.

"The Sonic Driver..." Chezni replied. "Mobius' most powerful ship, Typhoon!"

An enormous white ship suddenly appears from where the blast originated from. This thing appeared to resemble a cruise ship, remodeled for Space travel. Easily matching the size of the Super Nova, this ship sported a golden spike on the front, where the blast came from.

"Typhoon, huh?" Sean said. "Then what was with that golden streak?"

Chezni looked toward the top of the monster and waved. "Why don't you see for yourself?"

Sean looked toward the top of the monster and saw the image of a golden hedgehog, standing upright. "Huh?" was all he said.

"Yeah." Chezni said. "That was me the first time too. That's Sonic. He's a good friend of mine. And just about everyone else in Starlance."

"This is all well and good, but you forget who you're dealing with here..." Zarvitis' voice echoed from the monster.

Chezni grinned and began chuckling. "Zarvitis. You don't know who YOU'RE dealing with here..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "I guessig he our secert weapon right?" asked Jodi staring at the golden hedgehog. "What can he do?"

"Almost about anything. RUn a high speed. Figth very fast. Now that he is powered up just makes him even more powerful." siad Chezni.

"Still" siad Zarvitis. "This is only a small set back. I only here to get rid of three things here today. THe things on this world that I hate the most."

"What he talkiing about?" asked Mike

"It seems like Zarvitis has a thing on somebody." said Lance. "Looks like he actually hate a few people here."

Zarvitis from the inside of the beast then look at Jodi, Sean and Shoeon, and lastly Lan and his Steeleon. "Today is your lasts day."

Sonic then said, "What about us? Are you saying I came all the way here to just watch?"

"No." said Zarvitis. "You, Chezni and everybody else here will die sonner or later. Just that you being here just made it easy for me to find you. So Chezni. I thank you fro asmebling all of my targets in one spot."

"What you mean? NOt like you can keeps us from protecting the ones you after. Who are the three you want to destory anyways?"

"The ones that had stopped me from my goal years ago. The ones that stopped me from my goal!!" said Zarvitis. "I can and I will."

The ANti-Legend tentacles shot at all directions and slammed into Sonic, The Typhoon, The Super Nova, and everything and body. THen a round orb was formed around the things stuck by the tentacles. The only people that weren't hit or in an orb was Sean and his Shoeon, Lan and his Steeleon, and Jodi.

Some inside the orb tried to break out but Zarvitis just laugh. "No use. Those are inpossible to break. As long as my beast is as strong as it is those won't break."

Sean then yelled, "What you want with us? How come we not in an orb."

"Weren't you listening. I was talking aobut you. The three that stopped me from reaching my goal."

Lan then said, "What this has to do with me?""

Zarvitis then said, "YOu are just a lose end I have to cut before you grow to big to handle."

"What about the girl?" yelled CHezni.

"She expectally I hate. She I hate the most. Because of her and taht necklace this kid." He looked at Sean, "ROse to defeat me. Once she is gone I can truely rule."

THe Anti-Legend then shot a beam at Jodi who was jsut floating in space. Sean got on Shoeon and said, "Protect her."

Shoeon then fly in frount of the beam and created a small black hole looking thing but it was white instade. This white hole sucked the beam and then the beam was release by another hole and was going straight for the Anti-Legend.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    As the beam impacted, Zarvitis looked as if he were in pain for a moment. "Why you..." he said, gripping his shoulder. Unfortunately, the group was still tied to the tentacles. Zarvitis seemed to be affected by the damage though.

Tails looked from inside the Typhoon. "I can't use the Driver Cannon while we're stuck in this orb."

Cosmo was watching from beside Tails. "Why don't I transform and attack the Orb directly."

"No... That won't work..." Tails said. "In this confined space, you wouldn't be able to summon your Alter Beast."

Cosmo thought for a second. "Wait a minute..." she said. "What if I summon it outside of the Orb and send it after the tentacles themselves?"

Sally could be seen perking up in response. "That's brilliant!" she said. "If we can cut these tentacles, the Orbs should disappear too."

Tails looked toward the red mass that was the Orb. "I just hope you can do that... If anything goes wrong, we'll be destroyed too..."

Cosmo nodded. "Yes. That's why I have to concentrate on what I know about the area here. This isn't the first time we were here, remember..."

Tails vaguely recalled his fight with Nazo for a second. "Yeah, no kidding. That fight was brutal... But it WAS worth it..."

Cosmo knew exactly what the yellow two-tail fox meant by that. She wouldn't be here if it weren't for Tails going into the Abyss and retrieving her spirit. And now, it was time for her to help her friends once again.

Cosmo immediately thrust her right arm out in front of her. A strange device appeared that could best be described as a Power Rangers morpher look-alike. Of course, that was only the beginning of the display.

Cosmo's red gem in her chest began glowing, as the flowers on each side of her head bloomed. Her green hair became longer, and she got slightly taller as she transformed into an adult version of herself.

"Ok." Cosmo said. "I'm ready."

"Yeah, i guess..." Tails said, a bit sarcastically. He was still getting used to the transformation, since this was only the third time he had seen it, and the first time ultimately resulted in her death. Of course, this case was different. With a complete gem, she could tap into her full power.

Cosmo raised her arms into the air, and a startling amount of energy could be seen emitting from her hands. Outside of the red orb, it looked like a concentrated beam of light. It seemed to create a sort of summoning circle in the middle of space. After a moment, the creature appeared. A dragon which was silver and gold in color, and about half the size of the Anti-Legend.

Immediately, the creature fired a beam-type breath weapon, vaporizing the tentacle connected to the Tornado's Orb. After a second, the Orb dissipated, just as expected.

"Ahh." Zarvitis said in a bit of pain. "A secret weapon. Impressive. But we can't have you interfering."

With that, Zarvitis fired a beam at the dragon, vaporizing it. Cosmo dropped to one knee from the impact, but was alright. "I won't be able to do that again for awhile..." she said.

"We have a bigger problem..." Tails said. "The Driver's been damaged. I won't be able to use it until it's fixed."

"I'll get on it." Cosmo said.

"Looks like it's up to the others for now..." Tails said.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Zarvitis then laugh. He said, "Nnice trick but I also have a little trick too." Then tenacle that was vaporize began to regrow and formed another red orb around the ship. "Like I said before. I can't have anbody interfereing with this plan."

"Try to get away" whisper Sean to Jodi.

Jodi then said, "There is no place that I can run too."

"Then just try to stay away from the fight." yelled Lan. "This is only for the ones that can actually fight."

"Attack." said Zarvitis to the Anti-Legend. The Anti-Legend then shot blue orbs to surround Jodi, Sean and Shoeon, and Lan and Steeleon.

Each one of them had their own orb and the orbs then began to shock the ones inside. Each one of them let out a yell.

Then Sean formed a small light blade to rip open the orb. Shoeon then shot a white light at the Anti-Legend which made it roar. Lan took out a metataic blade and with Steeleon's help he was able to escape his orb and the after shock of the escape hit the Anti-Legend and Zarvitis.

"Shot the beam at the girl." hissed Zarvitis.

The tail cannon began to powering up and was being aimed at Jodi. The beam was fired and this time Sean was to far to do anything.

Jodi was still in her orb unable to get out. The beam was almost going to hit her but a white light then began to emit from her body. A third eye formed on her forehead.

"Does she has some of Jirachi's power in her?" wonder out loud Chezni. "How is that possible?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni was unable to put his finger on it, but he knew that somehow Jirachi must have transferred part of his power to Jodi. Either that or... "Of course!" Chezni said. "Fusion!"

"Fusion?" Sean said, in an earshot of Chezni.

"Yeah." Chezni replied. "I don't know how, but Jirachi must've fused with Jodi. That's the only logical explanation. We both know she's not a Pokemorph."

"What do we do now?" Sean said.

"We wait, and hope my theory is correct..." Chezni responded.

"Wait, you just said you were sure!" Sean said, now a bit worried.

"Actually..." Chezni said. "I'm really just guessing..."

Jodi then broke out of the orb in a flash and turned to Chezni and Sean. "I can only hold this form for a short while." she said. "I can use this power to temporarily suppress Zarvitis. During this time, you need to attack him."

Chezni looked at Jodi for a moment. "Which one of you is saying this?" he said.

"Both of us." Jodi replied, confirming Chezni's theory. "You have to hurry. This fusion will be expiring soon. Once it does, I won't be able to use my power again."

Chezni nodded. He seemed to understand what Jirachi and Jodi were trying to do. As he did so, Jodi turned to Zarvitis and fired a beam from the third eye. Immediately, the tentacles began dissipating.

"Alright." Sean said.

"Let's do this." Chezni replied.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "My beast." said Zarvitis. "THis won't end here." He then shot his finger at Jodi which then made the Anti-Legend shot a firly beam at her. Sean and Shoeon got in the way and formed the white hole again which redirected the attack back at the Anti-Legend.

"Thanks." said Jodi, "But I think I would have servive that on my own."

"Yes but we don't want you too wast any more energy then you have too." said Sean.

"Its important that you conserve your energy to surpress that beast." said Shoeon.

The Anti-Legend then shot it beam from its tail at it own firely beam It over powered the old attack and was going right for Sean, Shoeon and Jodi.

"Dimionsion Cut." said Lan which then made Steeleon slice a whole out of no where which sucked up the beam. The beam escape the 'cut' and was stil going after Jodi.

"Star Defense." said Jodi as many little stars came and took the hit of the attack and many little stars then surround the Anti-Legend. "Attack now before I let go of the suppressate." said Jodi.

"Steeleon. Use Iron SMoke Blade." said Lan

"USe Holy Shot." said Sean. A array of black and white went towards the Anti-Legend and made a huge hole in the monster.

"DOn't think if this is over. You can't destroy my Anti-Legend because if you do then this wormhole and us will be destory.

"What" said Lan. "What are you playing at?"

"I playing that an explorsion." said Zarvitis.

"He speaking of the atomic fusion core located at the base and cannon part of the cannon." said Mewtwo.

"Of coarse. If your guys destroy the Anti-Legend right now then a chain reaction would take place and blow this whole place up. The atomic fusion cores won't be able to take the pressure." said Chezni.

"Then what we do now?" asked Sean.

"Die." said Zarvitis. The Anti-Legend was begining to power up for another attack.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    As the Anti-Legend continued to power up, Chezni looked at the Typhoon and shook his head. "Boy is this nostalgic..." he said. "Ok. I think I have a plan."

"You want to share it with us?" Sean said.

"Ok." Chezni replied. "If I'm right, then this place here holds the advantage we need. This Wormhole isn't an ordinary one, if you didn't already notice. Anyway, there is a crystal generator a little farther inside it. If I go in and destroy it, the entire Wormhole will collapse."

"Wait!" Sean said. "If you do that, you'll..."

"Not necessarily." Chezni said. "There's a good 1 or 2 percent chance that I'll survive."

"How do you figure that?!" Jodi said.

"I can fly out of here before the Wormhole collapses." Chezni said. "The only thing is, I'll never be able to use it again. I'll be unable to return to Starlance for awhile."

"We can't make you do that!" Sean said. "It's asking too much!"

"Not really. I've done this before." Chezni said, as he began flying full-speed past the Anti-Legend and farther into the Wormhole. "You're not changing my mind on this. But you'd all better get outta here right now!"

Without warning, the Anti-Legend pointed its beam at the rest of the group and fired.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: THanks.

IC" THe Typhoon then came out of a high speed to take that attack. IT had a red shine to it as it took the hit. "What the?" said Lan.

"The Typhoon is now ready to work and at full power." said Tails from the cockpit. "Thanks to Cosmo."

"It was really nothing." said Cosmo.

"Good. Just in time for us to escape this place." said Sean.

"WHy? What is happening?" asked COdy.

"Your hero friend is going into the wormhole to make it collapese which mean we better get out before it is to late." said Lan.

Sean and Shoeon then got close to Jodi. She was just staring at them as her Jirachi power was begining to fade. "What is it."

"Get inside the ship. " said Sean.

"No. I staying to help you guys." she said angry.

"It make it easier to escape." said Shoeon.

The Typhoon then started to make its way out of the wormhole at a high speed. Zarvitis notice that they escaping so he then shot a beam at them. The Anit-Legend then shot it tentacles at them.

Steeleon then cut the tentacles with its tail blades while Lan just slap the beam with a darken hand. "HOw patictic. Attacking a fleeing group."

"Why does it matter to you?" said Zarvitis.

"Why did you needed me?" replied Lan.

Zarvitis was going to attack again but Sean then shot a orb at him. Sean then appeared at Jodi side.

"What are you going to do?" asked Jodi.

"We going to stay here and keep Zarvitis company so he won't stop you and the others from escaping." said Sean.

"I told you that I not leaving your side." said Jodi.

"Still." said Sean. He then place his hand on Jodi's sholder and said, "It for your own good. Once we see Chezni then we be making our way out with him." He turn his face away from her and said, "Good bye." THen in a flash of light Jodi was gone.

"Done talking with your girlfriend because we got ugly with us now." said Lan.

JOdi then reappear in the Typhoon. "What? He didn't. Why?" she said once she figure out where she was.

Shoeon and Steeleon shot a fury of attacks while Sean and Lan did the same. The attacks were heading for Zarvitis and the Anti-Legend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back