• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Omicron, DJTiKi, Renegade, Griffinbane, Isaac, Pepperton, Necrum, and Blastin'Tyruntz are eliminated.

From Team Ludicolo, Antebelum, Ultraviolence, Troye and Arc won, earning the team 8 points.

From Team Spheal, Zeffy, Christos, Marisa and Forever won, earning the team 8 points.

Each team's representative can decide how the points are distributed to the team; there's no limit on how many of the 8 points can be given to one member. Whomever from Team Ludicolo PMs me with the distribution first is the new representative. If more than one person PMs me, everyone before the last PM is eliminated. You've got until until around 4PM July 13th to figure things out.

A player can't purchase any Token until the next challenge.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • By the way if you don't submit your point distribution by the deadline (ten hours from now) the points are void.

EDIT: This was gonna happen anyway, but for the sake of someone shouting "WHY DIDN'T YOU CLARIFY," I've clarified.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back