• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Mode?

pkmin3033

Going off the idea that USUM will be similar to B2W2...would you like to see a return of Challenge Mode? Or maybe even Easy Mode? If so, how would you like to see these implemented, realistically speaking? Is Challenge Mode something that you would utilise in your playthrough?

...as long as they're actually available from the beginning - because seriously, WHY were they locked in B2W2 - I wouldn't mind, personally.

Years
    I'm keeping my hopes low, likely since I feel that difficulty modes is not what I usually associate with Pokemon, and that B2/W2 felt like a testing ground for that. There is still the chance they could surprise me and bring it back, and utilised better.

I always feel Pokemon games have moments of difficulty spike anyway, and that Nuzlockes are a thing if you want to get real hardcore.

Back