• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Modes

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
So I have this installed on Essentials v15, Random Pokemon (Pure, Set and Pseudo) are working fine, and random items are working fine. But random abilities don't work at all.

EDIT: Actually, it seems that when all my pokemon faint, they stay fainted and upon encountering a wild pokemon or trainer the game crashes.

Last edited:
Years
Hey! I'm not sure if this has been already established but do you have a fix for elite battle system? The intro animations no longer happen at all.

Years
  • Age 89
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
I'm using this script, but i don't know how to put that the trainers that have pokemon with custom moves, get level moves if you turn on the random mode . Can some one help me? (sorry for my bad english)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Whenever I select an item in the overworld, the game crashes:

Edit: Just tested, and items do work in-battle, if that helps at all. =)

I get the same error in 17.2 ... has anyone else figured out how to get this to work? This is the closest script that I've seen that's been able to at least randomize pokemon properly, but it breaks other things. Other scripts that I've found, such as Umbreon's script, doesn't work if the player chooses not to randomize and it throws errors.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 20, 2023
Hello! Does the script work with Pokemon SDK? I would love to add it to my game, it looks really great

Back