• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Change

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I welcome change as long as it has a purpose. I don't like when things change just for the sake of changing them, but when the change is improving something or it's necessary then I'm all for it. As far as recent (proposed) changes on PC are concerned, I loved them and wish they'd stayed haha. When change is for something like improving the forum style, I'm a big fan of it.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I'm one of those people that can't really cope well with change.. if it's something that was good, and it was changed dramatically (in a bad way), I wouldn't be able to cope. If it's something bad and is taken and turned good.. then that's a different story. Depends on what's being changed really.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Change isn't something I like, I try to prevent it. But when it does happen, I can still adapt somewhat.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Anyone that knows me knows I hate change. I don't really know what it is, I just never have liked it. My grandmother redid her kitchen when I was 5 and I was so upset that I refused to go in there for a long time, haha. I also threw a fit when my mom bought a new glass table for our living room and told her to take it back. Yeeeah. I just really, really don't like change.

As I've gotten older, I've come to just...accepting it better, but that's not always the case when it's a change that is sudden and I wasn't warned beforehand that it was gonna happen. So if you see me yelling about changes on PC on Twitter then you know what I mean!!

Not liking change is something I can't help though, so it really bothers me when people yell at me for it. Honestly? Let me vent a while and calm down and I will adjust eventually. If you make me feel bad for being me and having a reaction, I'll just judge you forever. :) Wanna make me feel better? Just remind me things will be okay. And they will.

Back