• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing moves with form

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2014
    Is there a way to force different Forms to remember seperate movesets?

Say I had a Pokémon that could flip between A Water form and Fire Form.

I wouldn't want the water Pokémon to remember the fire moves. But I would want to be able to flip it back to fire at a later date, and have it know all of the moves (Including TMs) that it had the last time it was in its Fire form?

Is this possible?

So I could teach it flamethrower, via TM, morph it into its water form, have it learn Hydro pump via level up, and be able to change its forms? "Remember each of them" but only having access to different movesets depending on the form it takes?

Years
  • Deoxys has different moveset depending on which form.

Rotom swaps moves with one another when changing forms.

i think you should be able to figure out on your own once you find the script ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2014
    But what if I want the Pokémon to have access to more than four moves?

I want the game to remember the old move-set, and retrieve it, depending on the form?

Back