• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Changing Speed Form to Attack Form

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    So I'm hacking Pok?mon Emerald, and I need to change Speed Form to Attack form, and I was using Gen 3 tools to see if I could change base stats to do it due to it appearing as normal form deoxys, but to my dismay, I cannot.

Is there a tool that I can change base stats of Deoxys in Emerald? My goal is to get Attack Form deoxys on a secret boss team, instead of Speed Form.

What tools can I use without using hex editing or disassembly? Is there an offset in Hex Editing that I can simply change, without risking damage to the rom?

I'm holding off sprite editing because that NSE 2.1 sprite editor tool has caused glitches (music and sound corruption, map corruption, nickname corruption, trainer name corruption) in every major gen 3 hack I have seen.

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • i remember doing this almost a year ago now!
    nse should definitely not drop problems in giving you the "frames" for deoxys; if anything advancemap is throwing glitches in there ahaha

i can't tell emerald addresses but i can say that each stat is a hword; you'll be looking for 50 - 95 - 90 - 180 - 95 - 90
    so 32 00 5F 00 5A 00 B4 00 5F 00 5A 00

wow deoxys speed hp is shiiit

Back