• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "You know," I said thoughtfully, "it may not be necessary to wipe your memory at all. Even if you accidentally let someting slip, you're smart enough to cover up what you really meant. Most people wouldn't think someone has been time travelling, so, they probably wouldn't believe you if you came right out and said you were...except for the people around Celebi's region, that is."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Well around the place where Celebi lives that village knows better. They keep that legend and warn all travelers who enter the forest. They wouldn't tell anyone even if I did let anything slip." Alana was glad for Al said. It made things easier for her to decide.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I nod, "That's what I meant. The villagers have an almost symbiotic relationship with the forest, and wouldn't do or say anything to harm it."

OOC: Where are you, Shadow Wolf?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i watch my friends talk about their past and leave as they both know very well i dont have one. i walk into the forest and release all my pokemon and start training them. i train them all except eevee and i decide to rename eevee "Darkness". after a few minutes i return themm to their pokeball and cyndaquil breaks out from his. he walks over and uses flamethrower on a group of rattata, about 30, and starts glowing. i gasp and it turns into a quilava.i smile and pat it and return it to its pokeball. i walk back to the town and walk to proffesor oaks feilds. i take all my pokeballs and throw them onto the ground. my pokemon appear and i pick my pokeballs up and put them back onto my belt. i look at my pokemon and tell them they have the day off and i will call when they are to return. they all run and/or fly away and i walk back to the lab.i find some vines and start climbing up to the roof. i see i have to walk along the ledge of the window and i let go of the vines. i walk along and jump up and grab the gutter. i look through the window and see tracy. he sees me and i smirk at him. he cris out and points at me and alana,proffessor oak and al look and see my feet dissapearing from the top of the window.

ooc: sorry about powerplaying but i wasnt much. and i am back to roleplaying. i will not be leaving.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Welcome back ::huge hugs::

IC: I roll my eyes and shake my head as I see Flare's feet disappear. I can't help but chuckle a little. "That boy is crazy."

"Well, I hope he's careful not to fall off the roof." Professor Oak states. "I wouldn't want him to hurt himself."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i climb onto the roof and take a sketch pad and pencil out. i lay down on my stomech and start sketching the pokemon on the feild as they go about their bussiness . the sketches i draw are very good and if they were coloured in or painted with shiny colors you would almost think the sketchs are photos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back