• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    (This is the sequel to Celebi's Pearil)

A year ago a young girl rescued a Celebi from a Pokemon hunter. But the small Pokemon was hurt and the hunter was gaining on the girl and the Celebi. So it took her through time. She lost consciousness and when she woke, she found herself forty years in the future. There she new friends and enemies. Celebi vanished and she and a new ally named Flare went to find it. Celebi was hurt so they took it to the Lake of Life. More new friends were made. Al and Hazard. They helped her escape from a new enemy, another Pokemon hunter. After Celebi was healed they had fun and headed back to the village that was located at the entrance of the forest. But things went wrong. Their new enemy returned and captured Celebi in a Pokeball called a Darkball. It turned the once friendly Pokemon evil and forced it to attack the forest. Al, Flare, and the girl from the past names Alana all did what they could. With the help of Suicune they managed to rescue the small Pokemon and make it remember who it was. But Celebi had used too much energy. It was on the brink of death and nothing anyone did could help. But just when they thought all was lost a portal opened in the sky and Celebi from the future and past appeared and healed their friend. Finally it was time for Alana to return to her own time. But she chose instead, to travel through many different times and promised to some day return. She left a locket with Flare and asked Al to keep in contact with him. Now a year later Alana has finally decided to return to Flare's and Al's time. What has changed since they last met? What new adventures await them? And what new friends will they make? We'll just have to wait and see.

Name:
    Pokemon: (Up to six no legends. Read Celebi's Pearil to find out why Alana has a legendary.)
    Description:
    Personality:
    Other:

(If you were in the last one you need to fill out the profile as well.)

My profile:
    Name: Alana
    Pok?mon: Quilava, Houndoom, Vaporeon, Fearow, Misdreavus, and Celebi.
    Personality: She calm is and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
    Description: Dark blue eyes, short dirty-blond hair, a navy cap with a light blue mix of colors on the front(it looks like the portal opened when Celebi travels through time), a navy t-shirt with a light blue mix of colors on the right sleeve, blue jeans, navy sweat bands that also have the blue mix of colors on them, and a navy backpack that looks like Sam?s. She also has a navy Pokegear around her neck and a simple belt with six Pokeballs on it.
    Other: She's traveled through many times and seen many things. The Celebi she rescued has become a close friend and now stays with her. Besides her jeans and backpack she is no longer wearing the outfit she had on when she rescued Celebi. But she does still have the old Pokeballs even if she does use the recent versions. She had to change her look to fit in in the different times she traveled through so she decided to change it again to suit Flare's time.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Name: Flare
    Pokemon: Cynadaquil, Charmander, Eevee (flare), Vulpix, Houndour.
    Description: I wear skin tight black pants and a black t-shirt. I live in the forest and am bare foot. I train my self and my pokemon in martial ars and have become slightly wild. My hair is all shaggy and I have trained my self to be a shadow and not be seen. My speed and strength are exceptional and high above normal human standard. I wear Alana?s necklace every day and only take it off at night. When I do I put it in a box. I move in the shadows and my pokemon are trained in all aspects.
    Personality: I am by my self all the time. I have trained my self and am extremely agile and fit. I am suffering slight depression. I miss Alana terribly.
    Other: a few days after Alana left I breeded my pokemon and got some new ones then let my old pokemon roam free in the wild. I have not seen them since the day Alana left but I know they are around. My pokeballs have the symbol of Darkness on them. I have trained my new pokemon up to high levels but want to leave them at their basic stages.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Hmm, I'll give this a try. ^^

Name:Legend
    Pokemon: Rapidash, Jolteon (out of PokeBall), Milotic, Grovyle, Aron, and Umbreon.
    Description:Layered, silky long blonde hair that reaches her waist in gentle waves...as she walks, her hair shifts as if it were underwater at times. She is thin, and wears a white tank top with a blue vest. She has bell-bottom pants and white shoes.
    Personality:Interesting, worth getting to know. Kind, considerate, caring, all those things.
    Other: Legend loves a challenge, though sometimes they might be just a bit too much for her. Her courage and protection toward her friends makes her a strong, reliable person.

Nice to finally be in a role play with you, Alana. ^^

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
    Years
    hmm this ems intresting....

Name:Neo
    Pokemon:Marril,Kedarbra,Ninetails,Torchic,Gardevoir,sealeo
    Description:He has spiky blue hair,and is always weaaring his black top he usually has his balck and white pokegear,he has his own custom style backpack that he never loses and purple jeanshe is always no for his black scar from a accident in his farthers lab one day...
    Personality:he has a fierary temper but can be the most caring person in the world he loves his pokemon and has been kniwn to have a double personality...
    Other:neo is famous for his incedent at his farthers lab his farther is a lead researcher in changing pokemon dna to create new species they say he is the only surviour from the mewtwo lab incedent

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    It's been awhile since I've been in a Pokemon RP. I've been hooked on Emerald and Leaf Green versions.

Name: Ben
    Pokemon: Blastoise, Dugtrio, Sceptile, Makuhita, Croconaw, Shellgon.
    Description: Dark Blue hair, an Orange shirt, a Light Blue Jacket, Black pants, and Blue tennis shoes with white stripes.
    Personality: Quiet, tends to keep to himself sometimes. He loves his pokemon. He's brave, but retreats when he knows he needs to.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Name: Kat
    Pokemon(nickname): Persian, Espeon(Eefi), Shiny Aggron (if we can have shinys. If not, it's ok, I'll use regular), Blastoise (Kamex), Nosepass, Dragonair (Hakuryuu)
    Description: Kat has blond hair that falls to the middle of her back. It has pink streaks in it. She wears a black tube top and short blue jean shorts. For shoes, she wears black and white check shoes and black knee socks. She has a strange necklace that she got after an encounter with a mysterious pokemon. She refuses to go into detail about it, and will not flaunt the necklace. She doesn't keep it hidden, yet will not talk about it.
    Personality: Kat is flirtatious and fun. She is extremely outgoing and someone who smiles a lot. She is drawn to the color black.
    Other: The necklace sometimes glows, but never anything more.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Ok, im in a lot of RP's already, but this should be fun ^^

Name: Baker
    Pokemon: Slaking - Meganuim - Arcanine - Poliwrath - Porygon - Pidgeot
    Description: My usual appearence, baker stands at 6'0, he has long streamy blonde hair that looks like silk from afar, he wears all black cloothes with a red belt, boots, and a long cape black on the inside, and red on the outside, he has a scar abover his rioght eye from an incident in a pokemon battle years ago
    Personality: is an X pokemon master, gym leader, and elite four member, he disapeared 4 years ago to train and learn more about the pokemon he loves more then life itself
    Other: -

Alana

Years
    Great you are all in. Now we need Al and we can start. And Trainer Kat yes we can have shineys but keep it to one.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Name: Alexandra Duit, RN (Al for short)
    Pok?mon: Ninetails, Magnemite, Golem, Crobat, Dragonair, and Venusaur
    Personality: Loves pokemon, all types. Never gives up. Compassionate. Wants to be the first gym leader that doesn't focus on only one type of pokemon.
    Description: Long black hair in a braid down her back, dark brown eyes, asian complexion. Wears red blouse w/ golden flowers on it and flowing elbow-length sleaves, golden capris, red running shoes, and golden backpack.

Other: Since the last time she saw Alana, Al has trained her pokemon, and they've grown stronger than they were before. Regetably, she wasn't able to keep in touch with Flare. She also continued more training for herself and is now a nurse...(there's gotta be more nurses than the Joy line, after all ;) )

Last edited:

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    Can We Have One More Person?
    Name: Alex
    Pokemon: Snorlax,Labras,Ponyta,Tailow,Ditto,Kirilia
    Description: Brown Eyes,Black Hair,A Pikachu Necklace,Green T Shirt,Blue Jeans And A Red Cap
    Personality: He Thinks Quick In Lots of Situations And Never Gives Up.
    He Treats Pokemon Like Family.

Other: One Of His Friends Died Fighting A PokeMorph.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I don't see why you'd have to change the name...my character, Alexandra is nicknamed Al for short, not Alex. In real life, you just have to deal with similar names....like at my work, there used to be 3 people there named Jason ::shrugs::

Alana

Years
    OOC: Good we can start now. But Salamence Master I don't know what you mean by you don't like the name Al. Wy_Wynaut uh I haven't thought of a villian really. It's up to you really.

"Be sure to come back and visit soon."

"I will mom. Sorry I've been gone so long but I've been traveling alot more than I accpected." Replied Alana slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

"Goodbye Alana." Said her mom smiling.

"Bye." Alana headed into the woods and walked a few yards. She looked around to make sure no one was around then whistled. A small green Pokemon darted out of the trees and smiled at her. "Alright let's go Celebi. It's time I kept the promise I made." She smiled and touched her green friend. A small portal opened up and a soft melody rang through the forest. But a second later all was quiet and Alana had vanished.

"Be celebi." Chirped Celebi as they landed in the forest where all their adventures had begun.

"I know. It's been ages. I wonder where we'll find Flare and Al. They could be anywhere in this world. I guess we'd better start searching now."

"Celebi." Celebi chirped again. Then they headed off with Celebi keeping out of sight just in case they met a stranger in the woods.

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
    Name:Cebe
    Pokemon: Vulpix,Arcaninine,Umbreon,Espeon,Ninetails,and can I meet suicune and be friends with it? If I can't I will have pikachu then.
    Description:best friends with Alana. And cares for diffrent type of pokemon. Loves water type very much but can not find one. Paired up with serpenter, is cooltrainer female with long navy hair.
    Personality:Nice, caring, aventureous, loveable, wants to be a pokemon master.
    Other: Travels all over the world and loves traveling with Alana. She is now traveling with Alana.

Alana

Years
    OOC: I think you'll have to stick with Pikachu. But Cebe Alana is a time traveler. I can't see how you can travel with her espessually when she hasn't let anyone know about Celebi since she left Flare's and Al's time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back