• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chansey

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I think of her more like a penguin mixed with some sort of deformed human.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • "It walks carefully to prevent its egg from breaking. However, it is extremely fast at running away."

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • AHAHAHHA! Never does it say anywhere that Chansey "lays" eggs. She just happens to have an egg in her pouch.. EGG STEALER!

Well by definition, she is an ostrich but by design, no way. Like a really obese person who grew a pouch.

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
  • Don't all Pokemon lay eggs though?
    And Blaziken can also run fast. So does that make it an ostrich? xD
    I don't think that just becuase it lays eggs and runs fast it is an ostrich.
    But nice suggestion xD

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Maybe it's the modern day version of a small raptor if it steal eggs. If not, then I don't know what it is. :(

"Lays very succulent eggs every day. If it is treated with love and care, its eggs appear to become even more delicious."

"Chansey lays nutritionally excellent eggs on an everyday basis. The eggs are so delicious, they are easily and eagerly devoured by even those people who have lost their appetite."

"It lays several eggs a day. The eggs are apparently rich in nutrients and extremely delicious."

"It lays several eggs a day and won't share them with those who have evil in their hearts."

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Well that rules out the eggs stealing theory....
    I don't think it is an ostrich as it has no wings or neck...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    oooooooooooooooooor....maybe it is just an egg? like humpty dumpty???

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • It looks bird-ish.

So what if it runs fast? I mean, look. Rapidash's Pokedex entries all say it's really fast. And it lays eggs (like all Pokemon. 8D). Therefore Rapidash is an ostrich? O.o

Even in Earth animals, lizards lay eggs and some are really fast. Now, they aren't ostriches, are they? 8D It's kind of false logic.

It's like this.

Humans are mortals.
    Cows are mortals.
    Therefore, cows are humans.

Ostriches lay eggs and run fast.
    Blissey lay eggs and run fast.
    Therefore Blissey are ostriches.

It doesn't work. 8D

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Of course Rapidash isn't a ostrich.
    It's a unicorn.
    Plus this point was already pointed out by Sparkle.

I do have to agree with Quick-Kid though. She could be like humpty dumpty.

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
  • She's just one of those Pokemon that aren't really basd on animals I guess. But she is shaped like an egg. A Bit xD

Back