• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Chaos Black (1337 march '05)

How many hacks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
THe first caves are just an underpass for water (its an undercround oasis down there, Inside a cave but the lower levels have plants.

The big mountain with lots of caves only has one obtainable entrance. That is the final cave of the game which is in one of the earlier cities and has been blocked off ;)

Hey, it is a hack of Fire red :P

The pyramid cave is a tunnel that takes you to another route, adjacent to another town :P

jc_rcw

:God:
Years
Aviex said:
THe first caves are just an underpass for water (its an undercround oasis down there, Inside a cave but the lower levels have plants.

The big mountain with lots of caves only has one obtainable entrance. That is the final cave of the game which is in one of the earlier cities and has been blocked off ;)

Hey, it is a hack of Fire red :P

The pyramid cave is a tunnel that takes you to another route, adjacent to another town :P
Ok nice, the caves look weird ^___^

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
i said november 12, and today is that day....

Anyway, heres some nifty info

Atm i am spriting again, did 7 more sprites today, which although it wasnt much, i didnt have that much time to do them, and tehy were mainly backpics (although i finally resprited malley, like everyone wanted me to)
There will be 151 pokemon in this game
42 of which will be old pokemon from previos generations
around 50% of pokemon sprites have been done (including the old pokemon, which are still the same sprites :P)
Im tossing up between having resprited tilesets. Any opinions?
I hope to have around 80% to 100% of the pokemon done by the beta (for many reasons)

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Hmmm, Well atleast there is more prograss then the last time i visited :D

Hmmm, Respriting tilesets, Good idea but it can be time consuming, But if you are fealing up to it it would be a good idea.

Hope I can see the new malley soon :D

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
ok, did a heap more sprites

I WILL UPDATE THE BELOW INFO AS I GO ALONG!

59% of total pokemon sprites are done

35 of the 151 pokemon are old pokemon (plus gonbe which makes 36, a nice even number :P)

That makes 115 new pokemon in this game, 47% which is sprited so far...

almost half way there

Edit:- two new peices of info

A) hack is in mewthree9000's hands atm
B) i found a copy of the alpha on my hard drive, i may upload it when this gets bumped sometime.

oh and bah!
kalkris's sprites (from the comp) have a really bad pallette, and were really hard to make backpics for! i did them tho :P

Last edited:

SMRT

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • US
  • Seen May 11, 2006
yatta

:bandit: hey this game is fun i found a beta somewhere on the internet i dunno which site and btw ur final bliqu evo (the alien one) is awesome! but y did u cut off at mount moon? btw is this ur game? sorry if its screwed up (like wild pkmn in wrong places) coz i mucked about with it to c the pokemon... =btw when u send out furegul (the dratini) the game freezes. heres the beta kiddies, apply it to fr (mate if u dont want the beta out just say and ill remove this post):bandit: i think the version i uploaded is v.v old

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
I dont know if thats the acctual ALPHA, but here is the one i have.

Sigh, mewthree's phone is down or something so it seems i may be waiting on him for a while. Hopefully he will be able to imput the intro and ect.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
ALPHA! THAT WAS AN ALPHA!

how many times do i have to point that out -_-

There wasnt enough changed for me to call it a beta

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Yeah Alpha XD

Anyway aviex, If you ever need my help I'm here, But I'm not always as active as I used to be, so don't coun't on me :P

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
Years
OK, Aviex? my LIPS says that the alpha isn't an IPS patch, so i cannot play it. is there an alternate IPS that I can use?
~Lil Kalki

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I've been playing this game ages, found it on gbxmenu and downloaded it, its really awsome!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
hmmm. There was a guy who claimed to be the creater of cb. The only good thing that came of this was he uploaded it to some site (the patched rom). I dont think i can give you the wareabouts, but if you search hard enough, you may just find it.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
About the title screen things

I cant decide witch one i like more >.<

But keep up the good work, CB seems to be back on track, so good luck with everything aviex :D

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
Not much news as of at the moment, mewthree9k still is inserting stuff, and im awaiting tis return. If i dont get it back soon, ill probably have it finished alot longer than i would have hoped (the beta that is) but i guess thats the price to pay.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
Ok, i got bored, so two things.

One, there is now a wallpaper on my first post here.

Second, i redid the metagon on the title screen again. This one however wont be inserted, as a new, AWSOME title screen will be inserted later on. ;)

Attached are all the pictures of metagon i have created for the title screen. Back then i was restricted to the tile placements of charizard. Now thanks to the tools of mewthree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back