• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Chaos Black (1337 march '05)

How many hacks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2006
>_> I'll wait patiently for the hack. You're 17 according to your info, meaning you're probably in high school, with homework. I only wish people realized that you probably do other things than sit at a chair all day making Chaos Black. <3 Awesome screenshots so far though.

Years
Aviex said:
Ok, i got bored, so two things.

One, there is now a wallpaper on my first post here.

Second, i redid the metagon on the title screen again. This one however wont be inserted, as a new, AWSOME title screen will be inserted later on. ;)

Attached are all the pictures of metagon i have created for the title screen. Back then i was restricted to the tile placements of charizard. Now thanks to the tools of mewthree...
NICE ONES..................

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
leith said:
>_> I'll wait patiently for the hack. You're 17 according to your info, meaning you're probably in high school, with homework. I only wish people realized that you probably do other things than sit at a chair all day making Chaos Black. <3 Awesome screenshots so far though.

I finished school about 2 or 3 months ago and am currently waiting for mewthree to finish some things with the hack.

ive been waiting for a month, but he has so much to do...

anyway. i made the new title screen, features metagon and another (who is related to seleli)

the metagon is the same as the wallpaper pic, just so you know.

Sorry for the double post, but would a mod please change the name of this thread to "Chaos Black (1337 march '05)"?

This is mainly because i dont feel like doing the other hacks at the moment and it would be pointless to keep this name

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2006
Question

I played chaos black, and found ti very very awsome. Just one tiny problem. why is there a surf area in Mt.Moon and how can i get past it?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 9, 2009
You get past it with a walk thru walls code. The only way I think.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
Ok, for the hundredth time, the alpha ends at mt moon.

In other news, it seems pirates have made the alpha of chaos black an acctual game!

still only goes to mount moon tho

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
Selkie_warrior said:
i was playing chaos black but i got stuck in mt.moon i cant get out

you better be kidding there.....*shakes fist*

anyway, i have decided to continue this game again, and most of the sprites that are needed for the beta have been inserted, so all is looking well!

Please comment.

also, do you think i should put the new trainers, or the new intro into it? because that may take a while, and may be better off for the next beta (the gamma?) after the one i release hopefully soon

waregreymon

Pokemon Master
Years
the same thing happen to me un mt moon so i just use the advance map and made a passage way through the water you cant surf on.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
Yes, but your not meant to, because that was the end of the alpha/game. Sigh....

Why does no one listen to me!

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2007
i think u should add a new intro, i hate the original intro of pkmn fire red.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
lol, Hey I got stuck at mount moon,

Just kidding XD, I for one KNOW that the alpha ends there :P

Anyway, **** pirates XD,

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2008
Need a Pokemon Choas Black that saves

i just thought about it when you beat the game it makes you save if you cant then you cant beat the game i use visual boy advance but it wont save on that part get what i mean so can someone get me a copy of this game that saves on it's own?

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
randompanzy said:
i just thought about it when you beat the game it makes you save if you cant then you cant beat the game i use visual boy advance but it wont save on that part get what i mean so can someone get me a copy of this game that saves on it's own?

2 things:

1- you can change all that in the emulator by changing the savetype
2- YOU COULDNT GET TO THE ELITE FOUR IN THE ALPHA!.... Cheater >_>;

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2008
no i didn't get that far yet and that sucks you cant get to the elite four

oh i get it the games ends at mt. moon sorry i hjust read all the post in this thread

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Hey Enix, I found some people pirating your hack's alpha and selling it.
Search ebay for "Chaos Black".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back