• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Chaos Black (1337 march '05)

How many hacks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Wow... This game is already a legend for itself (not to mention it's one of the oldest games still in development, je...) Well, good luck with it Enix. I suppose there's a lot of people helping you, right?, good luck to all of them too.
    I'm hoping to finally be able to play a full version of Chaos Black when it comes out. I guess all the wait will be worth.

Just a little question: Since you are making new pokes, are there any water/dragon double types? (I hope there are! :P)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    XD my bad... but you still didn't answer my question about the fire/normal one...

and zel, i'm pretty sure there is. i might be wrong.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    could you post the lastest demo please the waiting is unnerving.

i could, buts its fairly glitchy and not as long as i would hope.

and about the water dragon, there is at least one evolution line, which was from SupEvo and resprited by samson.

Well, it was a long time in teh waiting, but chaos black has come to a complete stop.

Mew3 has too much going on in his life at the moment and is sick of hacking, so i am in need of a new lead hacker to work with me.

If you think that is you, please contact me ASAP at [email protected]

thank you for your time and commitment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    wow... an actual bump to this thread within 2 months...

I am incredably shocked at this...

Maybe someone actually cares about this hack anymore?

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Your post doesn't really makes sense.

But welcome back I guess.
    Will the pokemon sprites be resprited or left as they are?

CeSoul

~NuitFlame~
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    wow... an actual bump to this thread within 2 months...

I am incredably shocked at this...

Maybe someone actually cares about this hack anymore?

I care about it bro. I played the first beta and the sprites are amazing. It was one of the best i've seen. The actually cool looking, unlike most of quartz(still a good game! ^.^).

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I hope you can find a hacker with time and skills to continue the work on Chaos Black, Enix. Usually, that's hard, because most are also busy with projects.

Well, Chaos has been one of the most popular games, so I think you will be able to find someone worth of being accepted to continue it. And, that way, we could get more updates about it, and the thread would become a little more active again. Good luck!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    yeah, im thinking of pawning it off to someone and just overlooking to make sure they dont stray too far from my intentions. Like a manager should.

probably to one of the rom hackers at rom hackers alpha or something.
    if you want to continue, AND ARE TRUSTWORTHY AND HAVE THE SKILLS TO (so no "i can haxorz the mapzorz with elitemap coz i win" kind of people) i am open to discussion about it. If this is the case, contact me at [email protected]

i was actually just waiting till mewthree could give me the latest version, but he seems to have disapeared again.

by the way, thanks for the kind words zel, and thanks for the luck ;)

:K - Enix

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    what I heard about mewthree is that he quit and there's a replacement of him i found the site of it of mewthree

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    what I heard about mewthree is that he quit and there's a replacement of him i found the site of it of mewthree

i happen to run that site at the moment, so i probably said something. My post just before has more validity than anything on the m3iex site at the moment.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, since RHA got the chance of working on Chaos Black, I wonder if there will be updates (I hope so). Specially because I'm quite interested in seeing Samson's work on the new pokes (can you give me an idea on how many there would be? :D)

Good luck to all of you, people! (should I remind the importance this game had in the past and still has in the present? ;))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back