• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Black gains Chinese illegal awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    heh alot of people go to Asia and find the illegal hacks

"Pokemon Chaos Black, LATEST!"
    "Pokemon Diamond"
    "Pokemon Rocket Monsters
    "Pokemon Jade"
    "Pokemon Dice Adventures"

These games are on sale as illegal copies all over the street markets in China (I`ve been to china). Maybe these guys go to China, buy the games for a cheap price and sell them on eBay for, what, 30 bucks?

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    In the shopping center near my house they sell Pokemon Quartz >_>
    And some idiot asked me so many thing about it 0_o
    Anyway, if anyone sell our own hack and we'll may be ... er, just kidding :p
    heh alot of people go to Asia and find the illegal hacks

"Pokemon Chaos Black, LATEST!"
    "Pokemon Diamond"
    "Pokemon Rocket Monsters
    "Pokemon Jade"
    "Pokemon Dice Adventures"
    The Pokemon Diamond and Jade are not Pokemon Hacks, they're ugly game named Pokemon XD
    Off topic:
    I'll feel conflicted if Ice or IceBlue made it to my Asian people. (Okie, I'm Vietnamese, but close enough sweeties.) XD
    You're Vmese? Me too. Tt's rare to see any Vmese here :)

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Yeah, thats very bad some person buying a fake hacked Pokemon game, but the person payed for it, its their choice though.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years

• waaaaaaaaah

sacrilege !!

this is a fully shaming act. We share freely our time and ideas, and they sell it it like if they were potatoes.

And im not feeling console for the people enjoy my work if they has to pay for it 150 000 indonesian rupias

Another thing is that, sure, my name is erased of the credits for put the original nintendo ones in order to confuse to the clients

(it seems the origin of my hack profanation is singapure not china: ebay)

Last edited:

Sh4dow

Becoming undone..
    Years
  • Well Serg, you should put your name behind every corner :p Highly doubt they will check the whole game.

Legal action should be taken against pirate's, its getting abit too far with the scams. I'm surprised the pirate's even know how to edit a rom.

@Yoshimaster - It's not their fault if they weren't aware the game was an unofficial game. And, why are you saying it's bad if they buy it, when the seller is much worse?

@Sweet Love - Don't want to ruin your family reunion, but I'm half viet :)

The only people who can put a stop to this is the Chinese government and more then likely they won't help.

I'm not meaning to be racist or misjudging anyone here, but the Chinese government are probaly the ring leaders behind this.

Why? Pirated games have been coming out of China for years now, and have they done anything about it? Correct me if I'm wrong, China isn't an isolated island like Australia - much harder to ship out the games right? I haven't done any research, I am writing this from the top of my head, forgive me for any wrong detail.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
  • Not if they happen to Pokemon games but SNES games as well. Here's the link http://snesdev.romhack.de/.

The only people who can put a stop to this is the Chinese government and more then likely they won't help.

Can we or the entire forum just speak the chinese government out of it or we shall force the government to give his/her warm body with a cool island song.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2009
    Has anyone seen the cover of pokemon chaos black it's so dumb the creature is actually is from Sonic the Hedgehog and his name is really Chaos!.
    And I don't now where you people find these rom hacks but there pretty dumb and what is so good about Chaos Black Version Ive never heard of it!

Sh4dow

Becoming undone..
    Years
  • Gee, I don't know. Where do we find it? Oh, I know! Members of the forums putting their heart and soul into creating it? Maybe you should think about your reply before posting, don't just critisize other people's creation (rom-hack) for being 'crap'. After all it's only in beta stage.

But I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Years
  • Well, I live in that isolated country of Australia! And we sometimes(I can name a few) get games delayed usally around 6 mounths after the US (or a year after Japan! I can name heaps) So when I went to Malasia in July, I found Pokemon Quatz! I bought it imedialty, since I had no Idea of what a hack was (I ran out of get chaos black). Best $30 (Aud) I spent in my life, (I had some sort image that the person who made the game was getting the profits, sorry tehBaro!). But I now know what hacks are and am curently working on my own (Earthbrown, a pokemon game based in the 60's). But with out it, I would have never known what a hack was. And Sorry for wasting your time by reading this.

But with that sort of publisity, more people are getting into hacks, (But it should be the ones who made the games getting the profit, not some pireter (spelling?)

Last edited:

Pierrot.

Pokémon Gainsboro and Rose.
    Years
    • Age 117
    • Seen Nov 4, 2006
    Well, I live in that isolated country of Australia! And we sometimes(I can name a few) get games delayed usally around 6 mounths after the US (or a year after Japan! I can name heaps) So when I went to Malasia in July, I found Pokemon Quatz! I bought it imedialty, since I had no Idea of what a hack was (I ran out of get chaos black). Best $30 (Aud) I spent in my life, (I had some sort image that the person who made the game was getting the profits, sorry tehBaro!). But I now know what hacks are and am curently working on my own (Earthbrown, a pokemon game based in the 60's). But with out it, I would have never known what a hack was. And Sorry for wasting your time by reading this.

But with that sort of publisity, more people are getting into hacks, (But it should be the ones who made the games getting the profit, not some pireter (spelling?)

The sale of hacks is illegal. If the person who made them got profit, the might also get arrested, because you're selling something made from Nintendo's engine (am I right? I know it's illegal, but is this why?) It's dangerous having others sell your work anyway because online, no one knows who you are. ;)

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
  • Even though if I was a Pokemon Hacker and I plan to make a Telefang 1 remake which is the hack of Fire-red with e-monsters with Pokemon Battles, they proberly will buy my hack anyway.

Lucklily I don't hack Pokemon yet, so I should be ready to make one soon and prevent pirates from selling it.

Here's the link for Nintendo Copyrights

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Pokemon Naranja and Quartz are also up for sale by these Chinese crooks. To any of these criminals reading this: If you're going to sell romhacks, leave us out of it and make them yourself.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    gawsh, i looked for Chaos Black on Ebay, and found thiss
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Black-C...yZ112699QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Chaos-B...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
    This Pokemon game version Chaos Black is the newest version that will come out. This game is still in a new codition. BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE THE NEW WORLD OF POKEMON, POKEMON CHAOS BLACK! *Item
    is not refundable*

Yeah, only cause your a CHEAT!
    I think both items are still up for bidding O.o

ShadowPanzer

"We are waititng for you....."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2020
    Well, the reason i found this site is because of Chaos Black. I thought it was a real game until i saw the box wit a pic of Chaos from Sonic DX. When i saw that i literally laughed until i fell out of my chair. teh thing is that no matter what you do, pirating will always happen no matter what. it's just like crime anywhere; no matter where you move to, there will always be crime.

But that's not to say that you can try to lower crime rate.

now am i right or not?

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • 0.o I found this on some chinese forums partly english...

Look at this awesome game i found on ebay it was called Pokemon Chaos Black it is cool but im stuck...

Awesome im going to ask for that for my birthday!!!

here is something i found on ebay.co.uk:

POKEMON CHAOS BLACK GAME BOY ADVANCE/SP/NINTENDO DS 2 £1.20
    £1.70 14h 29m
    Pokemon Chaos Black GBA Game - UK Seller 7 £3.20
    £1.99 1d 13h 16m
    POKEMON CHAOS BLACK VERSION GBA/SP Game Boy Advance 9 £9.50
    £1.99 2d 10h 11m
    POKEMON CHAOS BLACK VERSION GBA/SP Game Boy Advance 2 £3.00
    £1.99 2d 12h 15m
    GAMEBOY POKEMON CHAOS BLACK NEWBOXED GBA SP DS ADVANCE 4 £10.50
    £1.99 3d 12h 00m
    Pokemon Chaos Black Game Boy Advance GBA new... import 11 £6.00
    £3.00 9d 09h 07m

To compare items side by side, select the tick boxes and click the Compare button.
    Page 1 of 1

9 items found for Pokemon Chaos Black from eBay international sellers
    Item Title Price Bids Country/Region
    POKEMON CHAOS BLACK GAME BOY ADVANCE SP , DS AND MICRO US $11.05
    6 Canada
    POKEMON CHAOS BLACK GAME BOY ADVANCE SP MICRO FREE SHIP US $30.00
    14 Canada
    GameBoy Advance Pokemon "Black Chaos" with instructions

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back