• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Emblem Productions

Should Chikorika/Charmander/Mudkip be starters in Pokemon: Dark Winds?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteZero

I never change my Avatar. D=
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Chaos Emblem Productions

People, I introduce you to Chaos Emblem Productions, where the next best Pokehack will be made.

And new to CEP: Silver Isles! A subdivision by 52!.

Our Goal:

Our goal is to make top quality Pokemon hacks that can fit anyone's taste. R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, or even FR/LG. Our staff is well handled on making Pokemon hacks of any kind to make you happy.

About Chaos Emblem Productions

The name 'Chaos Emblem' orginally was founded in June 20; 2004 by me. It was a RPGMaker game based of various series, and was being made with the help of my friends from NetBattle. However, after a arugement, it died out. For 2 years, I have been looking in a way to revive it. When I first made 'Pokemon Gold Remix' where I hacked and made a remix of Pokemon Gold(base rom was Gold itself) in 2005, it gave me a idea. A idea that would help make good Pokemon ROM hacks for everyone.
    2006, I wondered around, thinking to myself: Was I up to the challenge? Can I handle huge jobs?
    That's when it came. My first real test of handling something big. I hosted a popular site's RPG Server. It inspired me to bring along Chaos Emblem Productions. I knew I had to join the Pokemon Community at a point to get things started; and I did that. On August 05; 2006, A day before I created this thread, I joined Pokemon Community. My dream of finally getting a ROM hacking group all came together. That day is now.

Chaos Emblem Productions is also referred to "CEP", as the orginal was, "PCE." We focus on only on Pokemon ROM hacks. All generations.

Joining CEP

Anyone that has a good skill of a ROM hacking section like mapping, spriting, making new tiles, etc. can join. Just fill out the form below. Any of the head commands, or me myself will answer. Don't get an answer? PM the head commands or me. You can contact me also at [email protected]

Nicknames:
    E-Mail:
    IM info:
    Main Hacking skill[Field of Work]:
    Proof of Work:
    Current hacks in progress made by you:

THE STAFF:

Owner:
    InfiniteZero - Also known as 'Celebi'

Spriters/Graphics:

InfiniteZero - Pallette Editor
    jc_rcw - Mapper
    52! - Mapper
    Tbone2356 - Mapper/Spriter/Tileset Editor/Overworld editor
    Aggron X-Ryder - Spriter
    liquinn - Mapper
    Blazichu - Mapper, Tileset Editor

General ROM hackers:

52! - Text Editor
    Tbone2356 - Text Editing
    liquinn - Text editing
    Blazichu - Text Editor
    Arcane - Mapper (maybe.)
    Game Developers:

Aggron X-Ryder - Storyliner developer

None yet

-----------------------

Some stuff you can rely on me for:

Do not worry. As the owner of this ROM hack group, I am here to do my job. I can rate myself 6/10 of experince on ROM Hacking, mostly pallettes.
    I will be at the comp as much as I can - but you know, I have a life too. Don't expect for me to reply the second after you make a post.

And I will take this all seriously. If something needs to be done, I'll do it. I know what I'm doing.

ROM hacks by CEP:

Pokemon: Dark Winds [ON HITSTATUS - I am not working on it at the current moment - However, you, the members can contiune to work on it. Just IM me for the ROM - 2.5%]
    Hack of - Pokemon Gold/Sliver

Author: Celebi/InfiniteZero
    Pokemon: Gold/Sliver Recolored [IN PROGRESS] - Just getting started
    Hack of - Pokemon Gold/Sliver
    Author: Celebi/InfiniteZero
    Pokemon Crimson Skys

Hack of - Pokemon FireRed
    Author: 52!
    Staff/Members:

Add this to your sig!

Chaos Emblem Productions

Credits to 52!

Our current goals:

NEEDED:

Hero/Heroline sprites

Town Name ideas (PM/IM/Email me whatever with your ideas)

Mappers

What is needed alittle later:

Gym Leader Sprites

OPTIONAL:

Trainer Sprites

CONFIRMED:

The ROM base will be GOLD. Since nobody is taking the time to help me on FR.

Starting Pokemon MIGHT be different. It is totally unconfirmed.

Pokemon: Dark Winds has been put on hold status by me - Meaning that, yes, I'm not working on it at this current moment. However, other members may contiune to work on Dark Winds in all areas.

Instead, I will be working on a much easier task - Pokemon: Recolored, a overall pallette change for everything - Maps, Pokemon, etc

Last edited:

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    added to list, and hi jc_fat. Welcome to the CEP. D:

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    Nicknames: 52, fiftytwo
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    IM info: MSN: [email protected] AIM: tha mad doctor
    Main Hacking skill[Field of Work]: Mapping, Text Editing
    Proof of Work: *posting asap.. id rather contact on msn and transfer though*
    Current hacks in progress made by you: N/A

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Added 52!, he says he reformatted his computer so I'll be seeing some work from him tomrrow.

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    thanks for the add :) to the team

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Topic:

It's time we get Pokemon: Dark Winds started. Just waiting for a few more members.

We need some storyline developers and stuff. I'm expecting some stuff to be on on P: DW by the end of this Friday.

The main stuff I need from you guys: Some maps and some storyline ploting. Whoever that does it best will get a chance to become a staring Trainer in the game.

And let's not forget: The hero/heroline sprites, the professor sprite, and anything generic in the beginning.

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    In???

Hmmm...Even Though I Prefer Game Development More Then Hacking...I Think I Will Try To Join This Team Since It Is Just Starting Out...

Nicknames: Tbone2356
    E-Mail: Just Pm Me
    IM info: Just Pm Me
    Main Hacking skill[Field of Work]: Mapping, Spriting, Text Editing, Editing Moving Permissions On Maps, Overworld Editor, Tileset Editor...
    Proof of Work:
    [Sprites]
    [Newbark Town]
    [Evergreen Town]
    [Hoenn 102 Edit]
    [Kyoto Route 101]
    [Pokemon Academy]
    [Kyoto Montioak]
    [Kyoto Greendale]
    Current hacks in progress made by you: None...Most Hacks I Help With Die Out...

I Revamp Johto Maps Very Very Well..I Made Newbark Town, Inside All Newbark Houses, Route 29 And Cherrygrove City So Far...I Didnt Feel Like Uploading Them So Ill Show You Later...

So Am I In???

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Complicated...

I Had An Idea For The Game Although I Think It Might Be Hard To Do In A Hack Though...

Since Your Calling It Dark Wind Maybe Some Chemical Is Released Into The Air At The Major Cities That Make Pokemon Vicious Or Shadow Or Sumin Evil...So The Heroes Job is Too Take Out The Generators Releasing These Chemicals In The Towns By Going Into The Evil Teams Base And Battling And Overcoming Mazes...

When The Generators Are Still Active In A Town It Would Make The Wild Pokemon On Routes Near And With Trainers On HigherLevels Or Have A Shadowy Tint And Cant Be Captured...Battles Would Be Harder With Gym Leaders Untill You Shut Down The Generators...

The Heroes Pokemon Will Be Immune And Stuff But This Seems Too Complicated...

Last edited:

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Seems pretty hard. I don't know if it could be done. Prolly not; but good idea anyways.

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    nice stuff tbone :) i really like

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Working...

Thanx...

I Work Really Hard On My Sprites And Maps...

And I Could Make The Starter Town But The Only Way I Can Is If I Know What The Storyline Is....Otherwise It Wont Really Go With The Theme...

Just A Suggestion To Anyone Submitting Ideas...

There Are Just Way Too Many Hacks That Add Gyms, Teams, Pokemon And In A New Region And They All Just Keep Getting The Same With The Exception Of Heroes And Minor Plot Changes...This Is One Of The Reasons Im Not Too Fond On Hacking Over Game Development But If We Are Going To Make "Quality Games" Then Lets Forget All Of Those Generic Ideas And Start Something Big, Huge And New...

So InfiniteZero Lets Not Accept Lame, Used, Done, Revamped, Generic Ideas And Lets Accept New Things Never Been Done Before...

Also Just A Little Off Topic Chat I Drew My First Manga Styled Girl Named Lily (From My Comic) I Think It Came Out A Little Worse Then My Regular Style Of Drawing...(Ill Upload It Later If You Like..)

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Stupid Reason....

I Dont Have Msn And My Aim Isnt Working For Some Stupid Reason....

Some Virus Is Blocking Me And My Sister From Using It...

Im Usually [Always] Sometimes On PC So Just Contact Me Via PM If You Need Too...

Im Logging Off In 13 Minutes So You Have Any Ideas For This Game...

And Dont Base It Around The Name Because The Game Hasnt Started Yet So The Name Can Always Be Changed...Unless Celebi [Leaders Nickname] Has Something Agianst That....

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Well, I really try and to like, stick to one thing when doing it - I think the name is fine for now.

Now, it's Monday, the first day of the week; so let's try getting things done.

NEEDED:

Hero/Heroline sprites

Town Name ideas (PM/IM/Email me whatever with your ideas)

What is needed alittle later:

Mappers
    Gym Leader Sprites

OPTIONAL:

Trainer Sprites

Last edited:

Aggron-x-Ryder

Da Girl Who Rides Aggrons..duh
    Years
    Hey, id like to help!
    im not much of a spriter, but i like the story line!
    ok dark winds!
    so name the first town umm...
    Breeze? umm.. Chill (as in the cold wind)
    breeze sounds good, but someone from pokemon Quartz might come in...
    and maybe as a story line, a flytype (wind) has became a problem? or! your the bad guy, trying to catch this legendary "dark wind" pokemon (maybe a redone legendary bird like articuno...) and in the end you hear your boss saying he wants it becoz it has a attack which can turn pokemon against their trainers (and he tries to do it against everyone (including yourself!)) so you swap sides and not many people respect you as the previous hero games.. and you have some friends so there are multi battles here and there so its a bit more fun! berrys could come in as a major part of the "darkwinds" as a dark berry? which powers the pokemon you will catch (legendary) so yer!
    can i join? just as a idea person, i have no clue of how to DO roms, so im just here to help :)
    i can sorta change colour sprites, (takes me ages heh) and change things around...
    Cheers!

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Aggron - Accepted. I like the idea of a Dark Winds pokemon - let me rephrase, though.

I'll turn some Pokemon into Dark Pokemon that can be found in a Dark-Wind only area. I'll need people to recolor the choosen Pokemon Sprites.

Also; I got the storyline figured out. I'm not revealing it untill I get the hack posted on the hacks showcase, which will be VERY soon. By Friday, or even before, I hope.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hey, I'd love to work on this hack.

Nickname: Liquinn
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    IM info: o.0
    Main Hacking skill: Maps and Texting.
    Proof of Work: Pokemon: TEAM ROCKET's Revenge! Add me on MSN Then I'll send you a few maps; [email protected]
    Current hacks in progress made by you: Pokemon Team Rocket's Revenge!

Liquinn. If you need more proof. Ask me and i'll get some to you.

Thanks.

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    UPDATES:

Because I am not getting help on the ROM hack, FR rom base is gone. I'm using gold or sliver by default.

You guys. Need. To. Start. Helping. What is this to you? A relaxation center? Get up and do something or I'm going to boot you, it's as simple as that. I'm giving you untill Friday to at least submit ONE thing to me.

I know you have lifes; but seriously, that doesn't change the fact you can submit one tiny thing.

SO get working.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back