• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Emblem Productions

Should Chikorika/Charmander/Mudkip be starters in Pokemon: Dark Winds?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    What Did You Have In Mind???

Sorry I've Been Busy Lately Between Life, My Comics, My Friends, And Helping Out My Friend With Making The Orange Crew....

So Ill Make Some Stuff Right Now...What Did You Have In Mind???

InfiniteZero

I never change my Avatar. D=
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Well I dunno if you could do this well in G/S/C, but could you make the hero/heroine sprites? If not; do a G/S map for um... Violet.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Ill....Try....

Ok Ill Try...I Never Really Devamped A Trainer Before But I Guess Its Worth A Try....

Also Can The Team Be Team Rocket??

Last edited:

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Yes, it will be Team Rocket. Trying to keep the orginal Dark Winds storyline, even with the ROM change.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2007
    If it is Team Rocket, the hack wouldn't seem much of a hack and would be too Gold/Silver-esque.

UPDATES:

Because I am not getting help on the ROM hack, FR rom base is gone. I'm using gold or sliver by default.

There was major hacking forum that let you download Pokemon Brown. Perhaps you can go there?

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Arcane said:
    If it is Team Rocket, the hack wouldn't seem much of a hack and would be too Gold/Silver-esque.

You're kinda right, but then, who is going to make the sprites? We need a new name also.

Arcane said:
    There was major hacking forum that let you download Pokemon Brown. Perhaps you can go there?

Nevermind. I got all the tools except a text editor. I'm looking for that now.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Not Much Cause Its My First....

Ok I Made The Heroine Sprite Look Not Too Much Of A Team Rocket Grunt As They Quit In The Beginning Of The Game....So Here Is My Heroine Sprite..

Chaos Emblem Productions

Made In R/S/E Style And G/S/C Style So You Can Edit It If You Want...

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Holy heck, that's decent.

Now, could you do the boy sprite?

Aggron-x-Ryder

Da Girl Who Rides Aggrons..duh
    Years
    ill try a smaller pokemon coz if ur starting from the start...
    Nicknames: Maddy
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    IM info: MSN
    Main Hacking skill[Field of Work]: Spriting.. (a bit)
    Proof of Work:T-card
    Current hacks in progress made by you: NONE! :D

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    I already accepted you, Aggron. No need to post your joining info again. :x

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Put some colors in them, Aggron.

Also for the mappers: It's okay to work now. Don't worry about Violet; I have New Bark - Violet secured.

UPDATE: I just finshed recoloring Pokemon.

ALSO to liquinn: Forgot to add you. Giveme a sec.

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    UPDATE again:

For those who didn't notice the first updated post in the topic:

InfiniteZero said:
    Pokemon: Dark Winds has been put on hold status by me - Meaning that, yes, I'm not working on it at this current moment. However, other members may contiune to work on Dark Winds in all areas.

Instead, I will be working on a much easier task - Pokemon: Recolored, a overall pallette change for everything - Maps, Pokemon, etc

And I made PGP work, so expect some awesome Pokemon recolors from my ultra Pallette Hacking skills.

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    confused....

I still dont understand much of whats going on and why so suddenly we arent doing a Firered Rom Hack or Pokemon Pallete or whatever you call it...But can you sum it up into one big post whats happening to darkwinds...

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    What hack is this? R/B/Y/G/S/C or R/S/E/FR/LG?

What's the storyline?

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Tbone2356 said:
    I still dont understand much of whats going on and why so suddenly we arent doing a Firered Rom Hack or Pokemon Pallete or whatever you call it...But can you sum it up into one big post whats happening to darkwinds...

I will tell you what happened.

I did make the Dark Winds thread in Hack Showcase, but because I was reciving zero help on maps, and because I was in a rush, I went ahead and did maps myself. But in conclusion; Scizz did not approve the thread because my maps was too much to the orginal. Some being competetly unchanged. I admitted I suck at mapping.

In general; I've put Dark Winds on hold - I'm not going to work on it for a while. However:

YOU, THE MEMBERS CAN CONTIUNE TO WORK ON DARK WINDS. IM me at [email protected]

Also - Nice sprites Aggron.

Also.

Dark Winds is Gold, unless you guys are willing to get your butts up and work on some FR maps. If you choose the easy way out, fine. Do G/S/C.

Pokemon Recolored is gold. I just need some people who can edit tiles well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back