• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Enters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • "Ok if you choose Blastoise. Go Absol" An Absol emerged from the pokeball and watied for intructions."Alright lets start off with a Raindance Thunder combo first.The Absol quickly used Raindance and emmediatly used a magnificent Thunder.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "wow a direct hit, is the blastoise down?" said the announcer
    "come on big guy get up!!" the blastoise stuggled to get up and then finally got up
    "good job now use surf and with the power of the rain dance still in effect it'll be stronger!!" the blastoise summoned up a huge tidal wave that was thrown at the absol

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "Absol this is going to be hard.Try to freeze some of the water with Icebeam."The Absol shot an Icebeam at the water but with the force it had Icebeam did not stop it and Absol was hit to the ground.Absol managed to get up but had taken serious damage."It's ok Absol try and end it with a Hyper Beam."The Absol gathered it's remaining energy and shot the Hyper Beam at Blastiose

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex watched the grueling battle with awe. Their combination was so tactic and finnese. Absol charged it's Hyperbeam ready to release it towards the Blastoise.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "Blastois!?" the blastoise was blown right into a wall knocking it unconscious,
    i fell to the floor on my knees and just stared at the ground "lost? how could i have lost so easily!?"

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Well one your Blastiose lacked in combo's so that wasn't very Helpful.Also your Blastiose was a bit off on most of the attcks and could have one if you used another surf.So better luck next time ok.Kay outstreched his hand for a friendly handshake.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • "Me,? I have a Umbreon, snorunt, sealeo, and Sneasel. Good luck on your battle Randall!"Lex replied.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • "Alright then..." Lex exclaimed amazed. Lex walked to the center of the Stadium nervously. "Alright!" the announcer announced. "It will be a One on One battle. Each opponent will use only one pokemon." He announced. Lex reached for his belt and summoned Sneasle. Umbreon, who was at his side, was anxious to fight but Lex decided not to summon him. Sneasle appeared from the pokeball. "Sneasle, snea....snea!" Sneasle growled with anxiety. "Good Luck Randall!" Lex screamed to Randall from across the stadium.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • "Agility Now!" Lex quickly commanded. Sneasle rapidly sliced through the attack not being touched. "Sneasle Slash Now!" Lex screamed. Sneasle's claws sharpened. He started towards Charizard with his calws.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Sneasel was knocked down by the Fire punch. He was panting but still able to fight. He awoke and stood up. "Beat up! Sneasel!" Lex commanded. A purple haze glowed around Sneasel.Umbreon,
    Snorunt and Sealeo popped out of their pokeball and began attacking Blaziken all at once. Lex rarely used this move ever because of it's power.

OOC: I'm going to let you decide if you escape or get hit...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Debre was thrown up into the air and you could barely see anything. Lex was anxious to see what happened when the debre settled.

OOC: It's up to you!^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back