• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Enters

Status
Not open for further replies.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    "Faint attack!" Lex commanded. Bursting flames materialized and emerged from from Blaziken's mouth. Sneasel dissapered and reappeared in front of Blaziken. It hit him several times and appeared back in it's place.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay stared in aww as he watched the two pokemon battle. 'I wonder who's going to win."he said to himself. The two pokemon both looked tired but it still looked like it was deadlocked and niether should a sign of giving up.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Lex was hit and was extremely exhausted. With one more hit he could be knocked out. "Slash!" Lex yelled with still some hope. Sneael stepped up and slashed Blaziken with it's strong stiff claws.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Sneasel was hit once again. He was barely on the floor dying of fatigue. "Sneasel, Come in!" Lex commanded. Sneasel refused to be placed in his pokeball. He wanted to continue batteling. Lex did'nt command Him at all. He wanted to battle by itself. He dug a whole in the moist ground quickly. He dug till he reached Blaziken and sprouted out from under him. He used crunch right under him.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Blaziken jump as fast as posible. Now we can finish it here if we direct hit this. Cover the feild in flames to stop Sneasle. Great Sneasle is trapped now is your chance. Fire blast attack!!"

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Sneasel fainted and Lex got him back in his pokeball. Lex was ashamed because of his loss. He looked at Randall "Nice battle." Lex exclaimed gloomily. He turned around leisurly and trodded back towards the bench. He bowed down his head in despar.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Hmmm Randall not that bad a trainer." Kay said out loud to himself. "Well i guess then when i face him it will be a good battle."He said moving closer to the field.I wonder who i face next round.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Return Blaziken, you did amazing. You battled your heart out. Have a great rest! Nice battle Lex I didn't think I would win that battle."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Is it to late to join?
    Name:Rein
    Pokemon:Blastoise,Umbreon,Feraligatr,Swampert,Kingdra,Gyrados
    personality:Myserious, Dark, but in the end friendly,cunning and caring.
    description:Mysterios,Blue eyes,black hair, black t-shirt, two black armbanda, red sweatpants with a siklver streak on the side.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Occ: sry everyone wasnt here for awhile no its not to late to join

Ic: lets his hand be shaken
    "thx for the advice but.." throws his hand away "i think i can figure this out for myself!" gets up and looks around "now what do we do?"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I see some travelers that need some help. "You there do you need help, I saw that battle. Now I wish to battle you with the Blaziken! I choose Gyra!"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Alright, by the way my name is Rein, what is yours? Your battles were spectacular. I can not wait to see who my Gyra faces in battle"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "I will battle you anytime you want. I know you could never beat me however so it would be a waste of time. Just kidding, I think you would give me a really good battle so anytime I want you to battle me." I look a t Gyra happily as I say this to Randall. "So tell me what has been going on so that i may help you and join. I have to know if we are going to be friends."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back