• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chappelle's Show!

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    oh yeah that part when he shot that guy! XD

Wayne: Hold on,i gotta take care of this...

Wayne: HEY,YO!!

Guy: OH ****! It's Wanye!!!!! *trys to run*

Wayne: *shoots him*

Dave: DUDE! ARE YOU CRAZY!? YOU JUST SHOT THAT GUY!

and the part when he said "Dave,You hungry?" and they were eating at the cirb XD "Eat your sandwich,dave!"

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    i absolutly LOVE the chappelle's show!!!

the rick james skit is the funniest one.

charly: i didnt realise how high he was, next thing u know he like-
    rick:CHARLY MURPHY!!!darkness everybody. darkness is sorrounding.

XD

rick:im one of the best look'n and best singing mutha****ahs uve ever seen,hold my drink B****.

rick:charlie.. theres a new joke going around have u heard it... wat did the 5 fingers say to the face?
    charly:*confused*wat?
    rick:SLAP*slaps him*

rick:UNITY!!

F*** yo couch N****!!il kick u out of better homes than this!!ill be back.wide nose having mutha****ah. aint no reason they give u N****s money.its out of appriciation. u know u can buy another couch eddy!!wat am i gonna do about LEGS charly murphy!!!???

charly:u know it was wrong for wat u did to me erlier*zooms in*look wat u did to my face!

but it wasnt the last time i had to wup his a**-wup his a**-wup his a**

rick: u were cold as ice

charly:he calls both me and my brother darkness-see this is long b4 wesly snipes.

real rick james:coukanes a H*** of a drug*chuckles*

drunk rick:welcome to the china club. a chita ching ching a chong a chong chig

charly:mutha****as take one more step, im kicking this N**** out the mutha****ing window

prince:u guys want some grapes....B****es

eddy:u that cool, fruity get the car.

prince:how bout u and ur friends versus me...and the revolution.

old black guy: WHITE POWER!!!

and these 2 i always hear in school:im rick james B****
    WAT!!WAT!!WAT!!OKAY!!YEAH!! XDXD

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

wayne brady skit is hilarious too but that was the first episode i ever seend so i cant remember much.

dave chappelle is one funny guy. its my favorite show. oh and if u dont like chappelle's show then dont even post here.

300TH POST*celebrate good times!

Last edited:
    Back