• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chappelle's Show!

Juggernaut X2

The next Micheal Vick.
Years
  • Does anyone else here like Chappelle's Show? :laugh: Fave shows: Sportscenter,SouthPark, anime( mainly Sonic X or any part of the Dragonball series) and that's pretty much it.

Years
  • scratch what i said b4. i heard some more qwuotes at school and i think chappelle is a retard now... sorry but thats just my opinon.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    XD i love chappelle's show!! i loved since i first saw it! i like the "Moments of the life of Lil' Jon" XD

Person: Have a nice flight
    lil' jon:WHAT!?WHAT!?WHAT!?
    Person: have a nice flight
    lil' jon: why, thank you. good day

XD

i love the R Kelly music video and the remix

"This is the remix edition
    of a song pissin'
    i've got that peein' leekin' weekin'
    juice in the kitchen"

XD

i also love the one with the blind guy that thought that he was white. and when he took off the mask, one of the guy's head blew up! XD

i also like when all the african americans got paid for the work their family did in slavory and bacame rich. then the lady talked to the guy in the truck...." I'M RICH ***** !!

and the guy who became the riches person in the world. "Chuck! Suck my n-" XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • LOL! I saw that one too.. Everything is digitalized *pees on the lady*

Lil Jon was hilarious!

Flight Woman - Enjoy your fligh
    Lil jon -What
    Enjoy your Flight
    What
    Enjoy y.
    Wat!
    lol

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
  • My favorite skit on the show up until now would be the Wayne Brady episode. Probably the funniest thing I'd ever seen on television.

Wayne Brady: Is Wayne Brady gonna haveta choke a *****?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    HightopNinja said:
    My favorite skit on the show up until now would be the Wayne Brady episode. Probably the funniest thing I'd ever seen on television.

Wayne Brady: Is Wayne Brady gonna haveta choke a *****?
    OH YEAH! i one had me cracking up! it was funny with the little "ATM" part of that skit when dave was really scared

Wane: Say hi to Dave Chappelle
    Hookers: Hi. I love your show.
    Dave: Good evening *****es

XD

i also like the little Training Day part when Wayne made Dave smoke the pipe.

Wayne: Dave, I didnt know you liked to get wet

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
  • I always watch Dave Chappelle because it is on right after South Park. I love the Rick James, Wayne Brady, Lil' Jon, the Player Haters, and the African American in the KKK bit. I can't wait for the next season! ^.^ It's one of the most quoted shows at my school.

~TKoWP

Back