• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters you want in? (Smash Bros. Brawl)

What do you think of Sakurai's latest updates on SSBB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    AAAAAGGGGGGG some spoiler tags for those who dont want 2 b spoiled pleaz????? (not me though, ive spoiled myself silly :P)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    wow you totaly spoiled it for everyone who sees this page you should of posted a link instead.

Hey dude. It's a character, in a video game.

It's not the end of the world. Please don't get all offended.

Besides, it's not like you wouldn't find out sooner or later, considering every website that updates Brawl things posts the characters.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Still, some people didn't wanna see it at all. Especially since this is supposed to be about which characters you want in.

That aside, all he said was it was spoiled. It's annoying when everyone's answer is "it's the end of the world". It annoys people when things get spoiled, hence why everyone put everything in spoilers.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If you are so worried about getting things spoiled for you, then why risk it by entering a thread where you know spoilers will be freely posted? And, with that, I'm done talking to you about the subject of spoilers.

Anyways, I will find that picture of Wolf for you guys to show that he's in. It was in a thread over at Gamefaqs.

sims796

Years
    What is wrong with you? This is a simple matter, that you are getting so worked up about.

Besides, this is supposed to be "Characters you want in", not "latest news". As I said, some people don't want things spoiled. The least you can do is respect that.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm not getting worked up. XD; I just don't understand how you can get upset that something was spoiled in a thread that's topic was on hidden characters.

So, what does everyone think of the new maps that were posted? The LoZ one, original Mario Bros. one, and I think there was one more. They look quite nice.

sims796

Years
    No one, at least me, was upset. Just, some people were annoyed that it was spoiled. I for one, am in denial at the things I've seen, trying to make it a secret. But that one Final Smash, just too funny...

I'm up for The Mushroomy Kingdom. I love the music. Can't stop listening. I'd love to put it as my cell phone ringer.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The WarioWare stage is going to really interesting to play on. I'm quite excited for it.

For those wondering what I mean, here you go: Wario Ware Stage

It changes the stage, just like in the Wario Ware games. It's really unique.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    hey does anybody know where i can find any SSBB music online? I gotta listen to the Final destination song, its freaking amazing and epic!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    hey does anybody know where i can find any SSBB music online? I gotta listen to the Final destination song, its freaking amazing and epic!

A nice youTube search of "Final Destination Smash Bros Music" will get you plenty.

I'm excited for Smash Bros. Dojo to show us all of the hidden characters and their moves! :x

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    the one thing people want on this thread least is a big picture spoiling something important.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I'm excited for the game to, but am I the only one that thinks there maybe too many characters? I wouldn't miss
    Spoiler:

Not ratting on the game though, it looks SO freakin' AWSOME!!

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Okay, so I watched every video for the Subspace Emissary, and I don't get it!

*SPOILERS*
    https://brawlcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4747

Spoiler:

Last edited:

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Does anyone have any high res pics of the characters? (Close-Up, etc.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back