• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard Academy ~♥Revived♥~

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok, that is fine and could you please organise a good tornement asap
    and when we do have one add me to it when it ismade thanks but pm me when u have organised one thanks, =)

-jayjay-

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Umm... Jayjayfish, you're not in charge here. Angela is. You shouldn't really be bossy and ordering her to hurry up with the asap. These things take time... Anyway, this would be good practice for improvement...

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok, but i am saying please so i am not being to bossy and if i am boosy sorry =)

ps. would you like a battle turtwigoon like now

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Hmm... Would be good practice... I've got to decline (aka no). I need to EV some pokemon.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    oh, ok and i do know what decline means so do not be a smart alic, ok but when you do ev them then would you like a battle

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Yeah sure. I know you know what it means. I just used it and put beside it because... I'm having on of those long word days...

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    I'm being ignored by everyone volkner had my team ages ago and i have'nt got a grade:(

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm being ignored by everyone volkner had my team ages ago and i have'nt got a grade:(

Sorry, Golden, I have your team somewhere, we just haven't released the 2nd grade sets.

Don't worry, I'll get it to it, and I apologize for the previous posts you made here that didn't get responses.

Jayjayfish, please don't post SPAM like that, there's no need to respond to every single comment and statement made here, that includes this one (aka: don't respond to this.)

We want to limit the posts in this thread to classroom discussions and general school questions/comments. If you have specifics you'd like to talk about with teachers or other students, please do so via VM/PM.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    ok, that is fine and could you please organise a good tornement asap
    and when we do have one add me to it when it ismade thanks but pm me when u have organised one thanks, =)

-jayjay-

Sorry, Golden, I have your team somewhere, we just haven't released the 2nd grade sets.

Don't worry, I'll get it to it, and I apologize for the previous posts you made here that didn't get responses.

Jayjayfish, please don't post SPAM like that, there's no need to respond to every single comment and statement made here, that includes this one (aka: don't respond to this.)

We want to limit the posts in this thread to classroom discussions and general school questions/comments. If you have specifics you'd like to talk about with teachers or other students, please do so via VM/PM.
    Thank you:D,

And to all of you I want to say:

Merry Christmas!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Merry Christmas Angela, teachers, and to all my fellow students. Anyway, as we all had a test on creating a team and received a grade on it, can the next test be receiving a team of pokemon on paper (just names), and working out a good strategy for that team? I know I can't request, but it allows us to work out strategies from specific pokemon... Hang on, I'm demanding again... Sorry.

..PandA.CharadE..

CUPCAKES :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    PC UserName: ..PandA.CharadE.. (You can call me Panda :3)
    FC: None at the moment..But will get Wifi soon
    do you know what Ev's and IV's are? Yes:)
    Are you ready to be active so we can help you get better? Totally!!
    Will you follow all of CA and PC's rules? Of course

Now what do you need improved? (Put a X to the things that you think suit you)

Survey
    Iv's:
    Ev's:x
    Breeding Moves:x
    Battle Strategies:x
    Match ups:
    Rules:
    Clauses:x
    Tiers:x
    Move sets:x
    Make a team:x
    Ev's Training:x
    Picking The Right Natures:x

Sorry if it's too much to ask..

Last edited:

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    PC UserName: ..PandA.CharadE.. (You can call me Panda :3)
    FC: None at the moment..But will get Wifi soon
    do you know what Ev's and IV's are? Yes:)
    Are you ready to be active so we can help you get better? Totally!!
    Will you follow all of CA and PC's rules? Of course

Now what do you need improved? (Put a X to the things that you think suit you)

Survey
    Iv's:
    Ev's:x
    Breeding Moves:x
    Battle Strategies:x
    Match ups:
    Rules:
    Clauses:x
    Tiers:x
    Move sets:x
    Make a team:x
    Ev's Training:x
    Picking The Right Natures:x

Sorry if it's too much to ask..

Were FULL does noone read the first post anymore

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    i wanna ask ma teacher aurafire a load of questions but i havent seen him for ages...

Back