• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard Academy ~♥Revived♥~

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    lol, you are so slow on finding out how to have egg moves, =)

A little insultimg jayjay. Not everyone is great like you are (hint of sarcasm).

Anyway, I've still got to figure out IV breeding. So, lets clarify something. If you breed 2 pokemon with 31 IV's in, say, Attack, the child has a higher chance of having 31 IV's in Attack, but is still possible to have 6 IV's in Attack, right?

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    yes turtwiggon you are right the higher the parents iv the hight the chance of the eggs or hatched pokemon having 31 iv's =)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    If anyone of my students has any question about anything at all, just VM me and I will happily respond to you with the answer ^___^

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    A little insultimg jayjay. Not everyone is great like you are (hint of sarcasm).

Anyway, I've still got to figure out IV breeding. So, lets clarify something. If you breed 2 pokemon with 31 IV's in, say, Attack, the child has a higher chance of having 31 IV's in Attack, but is still possible to have 6 IV's in Attack, right?
    It depends, you can use a item that helps get the stats from the parent like the rock that stops evolution, if you have it the chances of the child having same IV's and natures as the parent are 50/50.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Just wanted to say sorry for being inactive for awhile o.o I'm away from school now and living with my grandmother in the middle of nowhere AKA no internet unless i'm at one of my friends houses. So sorry >.> I'll be back and active more around the 12th

Also, should I PM my team to a different teacher, because I PMed mine to kanye and for some reason don't think they got it...

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Just wanted to say sorry for being inactive for awhile o.o I'm away from school now and living with my grandmother in the middle of nowhere AKA no internet unless i'm at one of my friends houses. So sorry >.> I'll be back and active more around the 12th

Also, should I PM my team to a different teacher, because I PMed mine to kanye and for some reason don't think they got it...

Well don't worry Shauna, I got your team and don't worry it will be graded:D.

^^^ =O spam fights!!!!

Grrr, I wish i knew about the everstone trick before I tried breeding a Sneasle with good IVs

So how is everyone here ^_^
    Lol, well you know it now:D

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    So angela any idea what our next assignment is gonna be?

Oh and sorry about the spam fight that I had won't happen again!

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    So angela any idea what our next assignment is gonna be?

Oh and sorry about the spam fight that I had won't happen again!

No, were mixing you all up, so some might get new teachers, and they'll then give you a assignment after the mix up:D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    It depends on how you got the shiny's and if there tier matches the rules of the battle;).

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Can I still sign up? :) I'm a horrid battler lol

PC UserName: starryday
    FC: 3738 3785 2024
    do you know what Ev's and IV's are? Yes
    Are you ready to be active so we can help you get better? Yes
    Will you follow all of CA and PC's rules? Of course

Now what do you need improved? (Put a X to the things that you think suit you)

Survey
    Iv's: X (I know what they are, just need some practice on figuring out what they are on different pokemon when they're hatched)
    Ev's:
    Breeding Moves:
    Battle Strategies: X
    Match ups:
    Rules: X
    Clauses: X
    Tiers: X
    Move sets: X
    Make a team: X
    Ev's Training:
    Picking The Right Natures: X

Years
    Can I still sign up? :) I'm a horrid battler lol

PC UserName: starryday
    FC: 3738 3785 2024
    do you know what Ev's and IV's are? Yes
    Are you ready to be active so we can help you get better? Yes
    Will you follow all of CA and PC's rules? Of course

Now what do you need improved? (Put a X to the things that you think suit you)

Survey
    Iv's: X (I know what they are, just need some practice on figuring out what they are on different pokemon when they're hatched)
    Ev's:
    Breeding Moves:
    Battle Strategies: X
    Match ups:
    Rules: X
    Clauses: X
    Tiers: X
    Move sets: X
    Make a team: X
    Ev's Training:
    Picking The Right Natures: X

Were FULL does noone read the first post anymore

Sorry all registrations are full for now.

Does no-one read older posts? Apparently, we are full. Sorry.

Nuf' said .

Back