• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard, Typhlosion, or Blaziken

Which Fire Final Stage?

• Charizard

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • None 0.0

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Which of the final stages of the three starter fire pokemon do you like the best?Charizard, Typhlosion, or Blaziken?I like em' all equally so I vote for them all!

Years
    Charizard, hands down. I allways liked Charmander and therfore Charizard comes as a close ^_^ dont know what it is, but I was never much keen on the other 2 fire starters.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    hmm this is a hard one. I really like Blaziken and Typhlosion. i dont like charizard. Plainly because i hate its attackas and the look of the pokemon. Blaziken is kool as its a fire/Fight. Great combo. Typhlosion just looks kool threw out all of its evolutions. (Cynaquil, Quzilava, etc). I vote for them both ^_^

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    How can ya not like Charizard? They're arguably the best?looking Pok?mon out there in terms of sheer hotness [can't say coolness because that wouldn't make sense XD], at least, the very least, out of the Fire-types.

Charizard? *sigh*?

Atemu

Two souls in one(bargain)
    Years
    Charizard is my main favorite. I favor the fire type pokemon. But in terms of strength and usefulness against the elite four Blaziken is the strongest. Still I favor a cool-looking dragon of a stupid-looking rooster anyday. If they'd wanted to help Blaziken's image they should have made it cooler looking.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Retarded me, I hate all Fire Starters...
    *glad theres a "None" option, so vote for it*

Years
    Oh no...
    Eeerm...I love all three!!!! :P I suppise Charizard best because he's my second favorite Pok?mon of all, but Blaziken is just so cool and creative and Typhlosion would be least, but even he's my fourteenth favorite Pok?mon of all time or so...

~Chibi~

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Man... that's tough. I love Charizard and Typhlosion so much. I guess if I HAD to choose, life or death situation here, I would pick..........Charizard. Why? Well because my first real team had a Charizard in it. Man... and Charizard SAVED me in Pokemon Stadium 2!! BUT I love Typhlosion too.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've never liked Typhlosion, as Flame Wheel was utter crap, and it took ages for it to learn Flamethrower. I'm not that bothered with Blaziken, but the Charizard pwns them both. It has wings, and its tail is on fire. You can't get any cooler than that :P

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Charizard! Charmander was my VERY first favourite Pokemon. And once I saw that scene in the second Pokemon movie where Charizard caught Ash, Charizard had become even cooler in my opinion.

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    I've always been a big Charizard fan. Can't help it. When fr/lg came out, I was supposed to choose Squirtle so my friends and I could all get the three starters. I turned at the last minute and got Charmander instead :P None of us have a Squirtle to this day.
    Typhlosion and Blaziken tie for second place. They're ok, but I'm not that much of a fan for either of them.

Back