• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

charmeleon lovers aboard!!!

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    ok heres a topic:
    if you could rename charmeleon, what would you name him?
    i like his current name

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    o sorry i know im always on...i had to buy something form the supermarket,anyways i wont be on much after school comes again..ill be on in the after noon and on topic charmeleon is cool name! o yea what does o.o mean

Tamaki

Years
    o.o is like a face with wide eyes... also O_O or crazy o_O. lolz. i wont be on too much after school starts also, ill be busy with schoolwork and the guys and all that stuff. lol

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    ill join!!! can i still? PLESEA I LOVE CHARMLEON

Tamaki

Years
    sure! welcome to the charmeleon cult. and ill prolly be on an hour a day or somethng... maybe less... i start school tomorrow

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Charmandre+ red game+ 4years old+ route 2+pideys or rattas= 100 non obaying charziard it was cool hes was the fastest red and blue charizard

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    i was 4 and in red i had a charmander at level 10 and level it to level 100 off rattats pideys on route 2 and i was awsome

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    o-okay i end in june 28 and start september 4 you actually did that?what how long did it take ?do you still have it? awesome!

Back