• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

charmeleon lovers aboard!!!

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    yeah charmeleon is cool ^^ i was gonna ask if you wanted to join but youre banned... *wonders how they got banned*

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    hey gonbeneko25,can you make your ownlist of the members while im gone to virgina today at 2:oo

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Everybody who posts in this thread ends up being banned :O

Charmeleon is my favorite starter next to the obvious.

Last edited:

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    why!?????????? i dont wana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did not do anything??????!!!

Years
    why!?????????? i dont wana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did not do anything??????!!!

You misunderstood him, he meant that a lot of members were banned, not that you'd get banned on sight.

Don't spam up the club.

Carry on~

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    okay thanx! okay lets talk about this: in what games do you have charmeleon? i have mine in all the pokemon games that i have(excluding crystal,gold,and silver).

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    in what games do you have charmeleon?

I can't really remember about the old games, but I did have a Charmeleon in FireRed. Actually, I think I might have one right now

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Actually, I really don't know why! :P I think I was going to trade a Ditto over, but then I found them in the wild. I really should, so I could actually get further in the Battle Frontier. I should bring over a Charmeleon! ^-^

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    yayy! :D
    charmeleon is amazing.
    for one reason - he's RED! and red's not even my favourite colour, but he sure makes it look good!

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    how about: what move is special in a charmeleon to you mine is flamethrower

Back