• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chat now up..

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    PC has finally redid the chat.. currently it's going to free_pokemon (the #1 Pokemon irc chat) but this can change if popular demand requests it...

Anyway, go and try it and expand your friends lists.. I SUGGEST YOU ALL USE THE POP-UP (in the Chat menu) SO YOU CAN STILL SURF PC AND CHAT AT SAME TIME :)

Note: please follow the chat room's rules.. etc.

Last edited:

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    weeeee this must be fun! I have never been to PC's chatroom!! xD *goes to the chat* *comes back* oops i forgot - Thankies Steve!! xD *goes back to the chatroom again*

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Just so you all know (and I forgot to post it before) this chat uses Java and you'll need to a) have it installed (www.java.com) b) accept the chat applet download.

The link is on all styles, but.. most of the style images (on the chat page) don't work yet.. (still have to edit the image locations to full URL's (don't wanna right now)) but this will not affect the operation of the chat and doesn't affect the pop-up one at all.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Coolness, thankies Steve. I think I'll go check the chat out, I have never been on it before. *hops off to teh chat*

~Kelsey

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    PPNSteve said:
    PC has finally redid the chat.. currently it's going to free_pokemon (the #1 Pokemon irc chat) but this can change if popular demand requests it...

Anyway, go and try it and expand your friends lists.. I SUGGEST YOU ALL USE THE POP-UP (in the Chat menu) SO YOU CAN STILL SURF PC AND CHAT AT SAME TIME :)
    We all use more than 2 winodows..So we can always open it up in a different!
    Great Job Steve---BTW Can we not have IRC--Get a good & better Chat room!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Oh, and Steve, why not just use a tabbed browser? =p That always works. ^^;;

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I guess that makes sense. o_O

...I can update the stats! *runs back to chan XD*

Galvy

God of #Free_Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2005
    Hello Im #Free_Pokemon founder
    in the name of the chan staff i welcome PC people
    if u have problems in channel msg ppn or myself.
    thank you
    enjoy your stay

Back