• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chcocolate, strawberry, or Vanilla?

Which flavor do you like best?

• chocolate

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • strawberry

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • vanillq

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • I voted Strawberry.
    I really like Chocolate, but most of the time I don't much care for it's richness in ice-cream.

I suppose I'm just weird like that, huh?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Vanilla's my favorite in this selection, followed by chocolate and then of course strawberry. I like it's simple elegant flavor over chocolate's richness and strawberry's.. well, I don't know what adjective describes the taste of strawberry. Maybe erotic, but that's not very good for describing ice cream flavors.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Hey! What's wrong with Mint or even Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough? Not to be angry, but if you're going to do a poll on Ice Cream flavours, you might as well do the whole spectrum.

That aside, I'm a big fan of chocolate. *drools*

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Ok, usually topics like this refer to ice cream, so I'm guessing that's what you mean.

In ice cream, I'm a classic Vanilla lover. I've also taken a liking to Strawberry.

But overall, i find chocolate ice cream really nasty. In my opinion, it taste nothing like a bar of chocolate, chocolate milk (you'd think they'd be the same!), or frosting on a cake. It's just meh.

But if you mean flavor of everything, chocolate tops all. Drizzle, frosting, coating, bread, dough, milk, or anything else, it's just plain awesome.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Chocalate vs. Strawberry vs. Vanilla...
    I will go with chocalate! I love cocoa too! Vanilla will be next, and strawberry last (too tangy).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Chocolate is awesome at times, but I'm a strawberry lover these days. Not exactly sure, but I just love all them really. :x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • (I'm assuming this is talking about ice-cream XD)

Tough choooice D: I like all three, to be honest. But I'll just go with Strawberry, since I've been having a craving for Strawberry ice-cream lately. But, when I'm not having a craving for one in particular, I usually just order Chocolate <3

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I like all three, but strawberry would probably have to be my favorite. Chocolate is on and off for me; some days I need it and some days I can't stand it. Vanilla's always nice. :3

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I prefer Vanilla out of the choices given. Strawberry is okay though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Winning in both smell and taste is Vanilla. Strawberry is a not too far off second though.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Well, it could've been more specific, but i aboslutely adore chocolate ice cream! It is soo good with chocolate sauce and chocolate chips and chocolate sprinkles.. *coughs* sorry. It is very good!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I love chocolate ice-cream. Well, chocolate fudge brownie ice-cream more precisely. ^^
    Some flavours which incorporate vanilla - my ultimate favourite Cookie Dough does - but I'd choose chocolate in plain flavours :D

Back