• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen cheats for pokemon gold any one?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Purchase A Cheating Device for GBC, and then search for codes online.

Those are all the cheats you'll need.

romreacor

Screwd up on my nam Romreactor
    Years
    Amm! You wont to know how to duplicate pokemon, and items. But I havn't done that in a while so I might screw up. By saying while 3 years.

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
    The colorful cheat... I have tried it and it worked, just continue your game. Get the coin case in the underground path, then go to the goldenrod dept. store's basement..There you'll find a machoke.Save your game beside the machoke then talk to that machoke. After that, go to your pack and find your coin case and press use.. In a few seconds your game will restart but your game will have colorful graphics...(Doing that cheat might freeze your game but won't harm your saved data.)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    To continue romreacor's post

Yeah, I'll continue romreacor's post. To duplicate a pokemon is pretty simple. First save in front of the PC (to make things a hell of a lot easier), second deposit the pokemon wanted to be duplicated. Next, change box and as soon as it's finished writing:

SAVING....
    DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER. Turn off the power.

Our gineepig (sp?) will by Cyndaquil. What happens is that Cyndaquil has been saved in your party in front of the PC and you had deposited him in the PC afterwards. Then you had sort of saved the game but not quite so that a double half save file (to create a whole, 1/2+1/2=1) was merged and loaded. Therefore you've got Cyndaquil in your party, and Cyndaquil in whatever box you deposited him in the PC. Withdrawing Cyndaquil is completely safe, it will not harm your game in anyway.

Have fun having Armies of duplicated pokemon!

NOTE: This cheat doesn't work with every legendairy. I remember Lugia and Ho-Oh not being able to be duplicated, but the starters are duplicatable. You can still try duplicating the legendairies, it won't harm your game as I have tried numerous, numerous times.

Frozen_Itachi

The Underworld ******
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Doing the duplicating cheat with your pokemon, you can also duplicate items... Simple, attach the item you want to duplicate to your pokemon... Then duplicate the pokemon that has your item... After the duplication, get your copy pokemon from the computer and get your duplicated item... You can also duplicate master balls and rare candies....

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    But didn't using duplication's had a lot of effect on the gamesave, i guess if you mess up while doing the duplications process, it might erase your save. Though it doesn't really matter.

Back