• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen cheats

Shiny guy

Mew master
    Years
    Are there any cheats for pokemon emerald that are just like the duplacation with pokemon and items i dont need a gameshark any things like them cheats i need good free cheats.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Well, im not sure of any but there are probably one glitches coz Nintendo has tried to leave out every cheat that anyone has ever found out. So it is quite unlikely there are any.

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    DeathScape said:
    WHAT!? There are cheat codes in Pokemon??? I didn't know that. That's a little unfair.

They aren't really cheat codes, but more like glitches that be used to an advantage.

As for the question, there really aren't any duplication cheats besides the one on Colosseum, and I really don't trust it.

GFAQs\GS said:
    Duplicate Pokemon
    First, you need a GBA and Sapphire/Ruby/FireRed/LeafGreen.
    You also need the GC and GBA cable.

Beat the game and go to the trading center in Phenac City. Take the Pokemon you want to duplicate and trade it to Pokemon Colosseum. This may be a little risky, so make sure you can still live if the data gets erased. Right before the game saves, turn off the GBA. If it was successful, then you should have 2 of the same Pokemon.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    super chaos 0 said:
    i belong to super cheats im shippo on it
    keep those thoughts to yourself.

now um there is no such thing as a in game cheat in any game they are all glitches.

so the only way to get cheats is by gameshark.

Salaz

Salaz the dragon master!
    Years
    get a pokemon from fire red or leaf green and youll get the national pokedex

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    That's not really a cheat. That is the actual real way to get a national pokedex. You should change that into a tip. By the way, you double-posted.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Yame~TD said:
    They aren't really cheat codes, but more like glitches that be used to an advantage.

As for the question, there really aren't any duplication cheats besides the one on Colosseum, and I really don't trust it.

Oh, are you talking Missigno?

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I don't believe there are any in game cheats in the new Pok?mon games.

Back