• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check stats in battle

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    This script creates scene to check stats.
    Like this video -> Link

How to use
    Choose version and read 'readme' to use.
    Find in this link -> Link

Credit
    bo4p5687

* Update *
    15/6/2022: Compatible v20

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Great scripts!
    It will be better if there could be more information like weather time,field effects,pokemon special effects,etc like the official games did.
    Also I guess the script haven't taken illusion or imposter into consideration.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Great scripts!
    It will be better if there could be more information like weather time,field effects,pokemon special effects,etc like the official games did.
    Also I guess the script haven't taken illusion or imposter into consideration.

Because I just want to show in one screen, so, it doesn't have space to write some informations like weather time,field effects,pokemon special effects,etc.
    About 'illusion or imposter', I updated it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Wp9n8H.png

Maybe just like this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Not really.
    The screenshot is form pokemon swsh.
    And Tailwind here is an effect instead of a move.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    # Update:
    - Fix: split text
    - Add: animated line when showing battlefield effects
    iUxdVdJ.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Thanks.I will check it out.I put it right above main,so I dont think about overwrite before.
    Edited:There is no other'def pbCommandMenuEx' in modded scripts.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Thanks.I will check it out.I put it right above main,so I dont think about overwrite before.
    Edited:There is no other'def pbCommandMenuEx' in modded scripts.

Hmm, it's weird! You can test it in PE (raw) and then after that, you check in your project with this case: Bulbasaur vs Bulbasaur then you press to start this script (button: Z - default).
    If you still get error, you can fix this error with this method: Find '.capitalize' and then delete it.
    Remember: delete '.capitalize'

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I delete '.capitalize',and it doesn't show error to me.
    However,the weather didn't show too,although I started one.
    PS:In raw PEv18.1 the .capitalize didnt cause error,but the weather didnt shown too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    I delete '.capitalize',and it doesn't show error to me.
    However,the weather didn't show too,although I started one.
    PS:In raw PEv18.1 the .capitalize didnt cause error,but the weather didnt shown too.

What weather? Look at file '4 - Battle.rb' to add new effect if you need it, I dont use ZUD. So, I don't know if it overrides.
    Try to do this, change these lines
    Code:
    		ret["Default terrain"] = @field.defaultTerrain.to_s.capitalize if @field.defaultTerrain != PBBattleTerrains::None
    		ret["Terrain"] = @field.terrain.to_s.capitalize if @field.terrain != PBBattleTerrains::None
    into
    Code:
    		ret["Default terrain"] = @field.defaultTerrain.to_s.capitalize if @field.defaultTerrain && @field.defaultTerrain != PBBattleTerrains::None
    		ret["Terrain"] = @field.terrain.to_s.capitalize if @field.defaultTerrain && @field.terrain != PBBattleTerrains::None

Back