• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Aquataris' The Dark Age is pending.
    Your starting scenario doesn't make much sense - nobles and commoners joining together to hunt down a pokemon on a mountain seems more like a tutorial level in a game than anything else. It would be best to start with something more logical to your world. Speaking of which, your world needs a bit more building if its going to be a partial sandbox. Feel free to hit me up if you need any more feedback!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    RedWolf98's The Return of the Fallen is denied for now.
    You need to put the sign up details and descriptions of plot and setting in the same thread, namely the one you should post first, in the Roleplay Lounge. This is to not clutter the Roleplay Corner with sign up threads and make sure that you have the players you need from the Lounge thread before you start RPing in the Corner. Submit again when you've sorted this out, and make sure your players know what kind of story and world they are getting into as well! However, may I suggest joining another RP here before creating your own, to see how we like to run things on this site? :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Kamotz' Conquest: Heroes of Arcadia is accepted!

Though, I want you to consider this, from our section's rules:
    All submitted roleplays need some kind of guidelines or rules, on top of the general Roleplay Corner rules! This is as to create a contract between the GM and the players who sign up - the GM should be able to fall back onto the specific guidelines the player agreed to follow, in case any arguments arise. If you are the GM and don't think any specific rules are necessary, you may simply state the rating and remind your players to read the Roleplay Corner rules.
    Currently you state no form of guidelines, so you don't have much hold over your players in terms of what's okay and what's not. If that works for you though, the RP looks fine as it is. Good luck!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear's THE WUNDERTAUSCH, both threads are declined for now, on account of it being, well, confusing.
    It's an intriguing setup, but if you are going to have the necessary information (plot etc) in links to other posts on PC instead of in the thread itself, you need to at least make it very clear that the info is there. Now, it took me quite a while to realize that there was actually something important you were supposed to click in the glitched text. Also, we'd like the sign ups to go in the OOC thread, unless you strongly mind (I don't know why you would, but message me if you have concerns, please). Your IC thread won't be approved until you can show a list of some accepted players in the OOC thread :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back