• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chef30's Breeding And Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    I can donate Pokerus to you, as well as most breedables you don't have. Are there any in particular you would like? I also have breedable Manaphy and Phione too, if that'll help you.

I can breed all your missing starters.

I can provide a Blaziken clone and Lucario to breed some Riolu's with kick-butt egg-moves: Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, and Earthquake.

If you have any other questions, or wish to take me up on the offer, just pm me.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    i have a ton(literally) on my thread in my sig

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    Hey Chef30, I'm back and I've added your Friend Code. Mine is 1377-6451-2325. When would you like to trade?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    Hello? Are you still interested in our trade, Chef30?

Edit: I've now come across a Vulpix in the Dream World myself, so I no longer require the trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2012
    I can offer you any of the evolution stones if not more than one. In return for any of the 1st gen starters. I don't think I have any actual Pokemon you would like though.

Years
  • Trade for Bagon?

Are you willing to trade a bagon?

I have one shiny if youd like.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • @ zWaX and jerichob10

Please do not post in threads that have seen no activity in over 30 days. Only the thread owner can revive his/her dead thread.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back