• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chez Ebrithil

royalblood

Blood Master
Years
  • Stats/nature/moveset on Mr Mime??

I'm not free to trade atm.
    @salot- if you're still interested i'd like your 10ANIV lugia, ho-oh and raiku?

Mr.Mime Lvl 100
    Nature: Rash
    (Likes to run)
    Att:114
    Def:144
    Sp.Att:232
    Sp.Def:243
    Speed:215

Moveset: Psychic, Role Play, Thunderbolt, Thunder

Abilitys: Soundproof

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
  • Yeah i can trade for that Mr Mime. :)

Btw guys, off topic BUT i received some 10 ANIV pokes, but the ot was 10ANIV in blue, not 10 ANIV in red like it normally is, is this hacked?
    I also got a deoxys with the OT being 10th and it says it was caught in the pokemon 2007 film.

CMT for trade offers on the Shiny EV trained Wailord and the Shiny Newmoon Darkrai

Would it be ok for your flying pikachu and surfing pikachu (novelty pokes ftw :P)

Can we trade now?

Fillllllllllllllllllller

Sorry man, all my trade have been delayed coz my broadband went down due to roadworks.
    Seems to be working now so i'll be back to normal later today.

Last edited:

Digimon003

Not beginner anymore...
    Years
  • Can you trade now? Also, would you be interested to trade your 10th Deoxys for my Touched Jap. Movie 08 event Regigigas?

I think 10 ANIV OT can be both, male and female, so your new 10 ANIV pokés should be legit.

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
  • Can you trade now? Also, would you be interested to trade your 10th Deoxys for my Touched Jap. Movie 08 event Regigigas?

I think 10 ANIV OT can be both, male and female, so your new 10 ANIV pokés should be legit.

cool, thanks for that! :P

i'm back on wifi guys, obv :P so trades are back on.

and yeah, i can do that. gimme a mine to get ready :P

what TM d'ya want? (1-90)

that's celebi and deoxys right? with grassknot, and ill give ya substitute aswell :P

that's celebi and deoxys right? with grassknot, and ill give ya substitute aswell :P

ill be on wifi soon

Last edited:

Digimon003

Not beginner anymore...
    Years
  • I'll take TM Earthquake (I think it was TM26). OK, going online.

Edit:Thanks for the trade!

Edit2: I think your celebi is hacked.

Last edited:

Digimon003

Not beginner anymore...
    Years
  • 10 ANIV Celebi can't be fateful encounter Celebi. It also says that encounter was in "Lovely place". There are no Celebi from "Lovely Place". 10 ANiV Celebi can only arrive from Kanto of Hoenn. It's Pokésav-d, I think.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    ill give you a shiny totodile, barboach, trapinch, pluse or minum for your shiny porygon. you can even pick two of them if it will make you do the trade.

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
  • Thanks uskelly. :P

And digimon, ill look into it, and if it is hackedi'll refund your pokes.

Gotta remember to take that off the list ;.;

I'll take the totodile green :)

Cant trade just now though :/

Last edited:

GreenLanturn

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    alright, is the porygon UT though?
    *edit, i didnt read the top. Would you take one of the other shinies i listed for your UT rotom?

GreenLanturn

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    I no longer need the porygon, will you trade me an ariados for the totodile? and will you take another one of the shinys listed for your rotom?

Back