• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chinese Songs

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    jynx said:
    Hee heee...
    I always pass everything but Chinese.
    Chinese is so difficult.

Me Too! I stink in Chinese. I can't believe I'm in a sixth grade chinese class. lol

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    I have a sun yan zi CD, its for ppl who lost their relationship with someone or somethin. Btw its not mine. It's my sisters. My mum likes the guy that has an album called Thank You... oh right, Richard Lam

Years
    I dont know. Heh, just heard a song that was about PING PONG. And it was by JAY. Tried uploading it, but too darn long.

Tweak

my friend went to jay chou's concert in las vegas. ^_^;; she said it...was crowded!! i wish i cud have gone too.

i haven't listened to his music in a long time, time to bust ouf my cd player. XDXD

i like his "ban dau teio hu" song. n losta others are cool too!

Silver_Charizard

I shall make a comeback!!!
    Years
    In Taiwan(Where I used to live), there are alot of singers there.... But really, I'm not sure who is the most popular ones....(I think maybe it's Jay Chou or SHE or something.....)I'm not really into most Chinese songs, but sometimes I enjoy them a iot.^_^
    BTW, I'm I'm Chinese(But never been to China, thank god I know how to order in a Taiwan Mc'Donalds...)

~Silver_Charizard~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Chinese songs! XDDD I like S.H.E~ But I've heard that their latest album is bad. =/ I also like Sun Yan-Zi and ^ likes David Tao. He goes around singing his songs everyday. =P (J/K!)

Years
    Yeah, me doesnt think it was good. Their Superstar was betta. Boy, I would like to hear Jay sing live! Er.... I dont know how to read what that "ban dau teio hu" ????

Tweak

o_O;;; its in his 2nd cd i think, i forgot. ^_^;;

Years
    Hm.....I dunno... I think I like his latest CD... wth the East Wind Breaks, You Can Hear It, Fine Day, Last Battle, Secret Signal. Heh, I know the names are wierd. Thas because they were originally chinese. I might attach a song to here.. Maybe fine day.

Years
    Hm, I better post here or they'll close this thread for being 1 month old. Any new songs...? Hm... Oh, Sun Yan Zi... I just heard her song... its pretty good! Ban Dao Teio Hu? Do you mean ban dao tie he? I dont know.

Back