• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Who says that we have to trust the guy, ne? I like the idea of being cautious and getting on the boat. No reason to stay in Slateport forever. :3

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Get on the Boat!
    You decide to trust the man, and he leads you to his boat. It's a medium-sized sailboat that looks sturdy enough. And before too long, you're watching the port city of Slateport vanish off into the distance. The man smiles.
    "So how long have you been training, son?"
    "Ah, about a week, actually."
    "Excellent! I should be able to beat a rookie trainer easily." Uh oh. "The condition of you riding my boat to Dewford is that you defeat me in a battle!"
    "Uh, who were you?"
    "How rude, I forgot to introduce myself! The name's Alphard, the famous sailin trainer of the seas! And this is my first mate!"

Focus Energy
    Bind
    Vice Grip
    Seismic Toss

Your Options
    -Use Marshtomp
    -Use Tailow
    -Use Tentacool
    -Jump overboard and try and swim back to shore!

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Taillow.

I rather go for type advantage here.

(And lol at the fact that we could jump off the boat. We might of found a rare water Pokemon XD)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Note: No new updates for the next two days, as I'll be away, but I promise I'll do it shortly after I get back. :)

Send out Tailow!
    Tailow comes whizzing out of the Poke Ball and stares down Pinsir. It zooms in, getting in a Quick Attack, but all of a sudden Pinsir moves. It swiftly grabs Tailow with it's pincers with a Vicegrip attack. It throws Tailow into it's arms and then Seismic Tosses Tailow into the water, where it struggles for a moment then flies back into the air.
    "Wah-ha-! Now that's speed!" says Alphard, proudly. Well, you know this thing can strike fast, but you can't switch to a special attacker now - you have to make the most of each attack. What do you want to do?

Your Options
    -Use Wing Attack.
    -Use Quick Attack
    -Use Focus Energy
    -Use Growl
    -Let Pinsir attack first.

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll just agree with dark pulse and say 'Wing Attack'.

Also, I would like ask for people to stop posting simply to say 'no more votes'. If you are the last person to vote for something and it reaches three, than that's fine. But posting just to say 'no more votes' isn't really necessary. Thanks~

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Wing Attack.

I don't want the opponent to get the first hit.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Welp, I'm back, and it looks like this thing didn't die off in all of two days I was gone, so let's get to it. :)

Use Wing Attack!
    Tailow zooms in close and slams Pinsir with its wings, sending it reeling, almost overboard, but Pinsir retaliates with another Vicegrip and Seismic Toss, throwing Tailow once more into the ocean. It only barely manages to fly back out this time, and looks ready to faint, forcing you to use a Super Potion.
    "Pinsir! Focus Energy!" Pinsir begins to glow and it's critical hit ratio is increased. One hit could finish you off, and its preparing to pluck Tailow from the air again.

Your Options
    -Swift Quick Attack, surprise him right now!
    -All-or-nothing Wing Attack!
    -Focus Energy, then Quick Attack!
    -Wait for Pinsir to strike.

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Back